Travel plans

"No, you need more dirt!" Mello yelled as he threw more dirt on Near, Near gagged. (Y/n) started to laugh,
"Jesus, you know some serial killers look normal..right?" (Y/n) only shook her head, she walked over to L.

"The problem with you is that you look almost similar to Jeff."
"What?" L then put his hands up to his hair, (Y/n) sat and pondered on what she could do to pass off the small group as immortal serial killers. Then she had an idea, she walked over to Mello who was still throwing dirt on Near.
"Mello, I might have to cut your face up a bit." (Y/n) smiled, Mello's smile dropped.
"Wait what?"
"It's just small cuts."
"Yeah...no way." Mello crossed his arms, (Y/n) rolled her eyes. She slowly took out her knife, mello was a good arms length away so with a swift motion (Y/n) slashed her knife across Mello's cheek.

"Ow! What the hell?!" Mello yelled, he clenched his cheek. (Y/n) laughed, she looked a little closer and saw that there was blood coming down his cheek.
"Just wipe that around your face," mello rolled his eyes but did as he was told. (Y/n) then turned towards Near who was all dirty, she couldn't help but smile.
"Red hoodie." Was all she said, (Y/n) walked back over to L who was trying to do something different with his hair.
"Just wear a black hoodie, then you can just carry a hunting knife in your pocket." She said as she reached for L's hair, she gently tried to push it to one side, but failed.
"I do not want to be identified as L to these killers." L said, (Y/n) only snickered.
"Believe me sweety, we all thought you were a crusty old man with an old fashioned brown trenchcoat."
"Wait, really?" L's monotone voice said, (Y/n) laughed and nodded. She then turned her attention to Mello who was still holding his wounded cheek.
"Get a sweater on, Mello. Something with a hood."

"I do not feel comfortable carrying a weapon." L said, he wore a black hoodie and his normal blue jeans, even with his hood up it still showed his black hair covering his eyes.
"It's just a small knife, you're fine." (Y/n) rolled her eyes,
"The blade is bigger then my hand.." L retaliated. (Y/n) groaned, she looked back to see Near, and Mello with their hoods up. She turned back around to a small alleyway, it was almost dark out but it showed just enough light to show a small building.

"Okay, so don't look anyone in the eye or say anything. Let me do all the talking." (Y/n) said, the three boys nodded. (Y/n) sighed, she opened the small door. Inside looked like a small bar, only a few people were inside but enough to have scare the boys behind her.
"(Y/n) (L/n), is that really you?" Yelled a voice from the back of the bar, (Y/n) turned around to see a large, monochrome clown walking up to her. She smiled,
"LJ, how have you been man?" She hugged the tall clown, they both looked at each other then Lj looked down at the boys beside her.
"I'm good. But who are these three, I've never seen them around." Lj gave the boys a sinister, toothy grin. Near looked like he was about to pass out.
"Oh," (Y/n) pointed to L, "this is Andy, he has a kill count of about 3. Two cops and a civilian."
Lj looked down at L, well..Andy.
"Three? You're just starting out then?"
"Y-yes." L stuttered, Lj nodded. (Y/n) then pointed to Near,
"This is Gerard, his kill count is 5. Four civilians and one resource officer."
"Damn, pretty good kid." Lj laughed, Near looked up at the large clown.
"I'm a man, 19."
"Sure, kid."
(Y/n) then finally pointed to Mello,
"And this is James, his kill count is 1 civilian."
"Damn, one. Rough." Lj said, Mello glared at (Y/n); who winked at him.

"Anyway, LJ; I was wondering where I can find Bloody Painter?"
"Just go the the back of the bar, he's been waiting for you."
(Y/n) nodded, she then motioned to the three boys to follow her.
"Goodbye, LJ." She said.
"Goodbye, (Y/n)."

After making their way through the bar, (Y/n) saw a familiar plane white mask with blood streaks for eyes and a smile. He had a small book in front of him, which he was painting in.
"BP, long time no see." (Y/n) said, BP looked up from his work.
"You finally arrive." He said, he then motioned for all of them to sit.
"I believe you have something for me."
"Ah, yes." BP then pulled four tickets from his book.
"You guys will be heading to Canada, beautiful country." BP said, "your flight leaves tomorrow night."
"Thank you, is that it?" (Y/n) asked.
"Nope. Just safe travels, (Y/n)."
"We will, goodbye." (Y/n) then turned around, she walked passed the people  in the bar and walked back out to the cold streets.

"Alright boys, time to go back. We're heading to Canada!" (Y/n) smiled, she turned to the boys, who still had their hoods on.
"Now if you boys don't mind, I have a sexy police officer to seduce." (Y/n) then skipped away. L felt jealously rise up from the pit of his stomach, he couldn't understand why.
"Remember to focus on the case, L." Mello said, he crossed his arms.
"It's been nothing but the case, Mello." L snapped back.

(Y/n) walked back to the manner, L and the two boys weren't there yet. She then walked to the dinning area, she then saw Matsuda. She smirked.
"Didn't know you'd be here." She said, putting her hands on her hips. Matsuda looked up nervously,
"Y-yeah, just waiting for L to come back."
"Shame, thought you wanted to see me." (Y/n) then walked towards Matsuda. "Do you not think I'm pretty?" (Y/n), bit her lip.
"Um..of course, you're pretty." Matsuda smiled, he rubbed his neck nervously.
"In that case.." (Y/n) smiled, she then grabbed Matsuda and kissed him. Matsuda took a while to respond, but eventually he started to kiss back. He grabbed her around the back, she then bit his lip.
"My room, now." She damanded. He then nodded, she lead him to her room.
"What about.." Matsuda was about to say something, (Y/n) then interrupted.

"Fuck the rubber."