Nightmare

(Y/n) was asleep in her room, she knew that things were about to get ugly, very fast. But since her break up with Jeff, they wouldn't even be in the same room. But, since her last incident with Jeff was left in a bloody mess, everyone assumed she was dead. She was saved, of course she didn't give them her real name, but they took her to the hospital. After her recovery, she didn't return to her group, she left on her own. One thing led to another, she had killed so many that L got involved.

(Y/n) sat up in her bed, she placed her head in her hands. She could feel her head starting to hurt, but she tried to ignore it.
"It's been a while, babe." Said a voice, (Y/n) shot her head up, she looked towards the voice, it was too dark to see who it was.
"No, hello? Do I have to show you your manners?" The voice said again, she now saw an outline and slowly she could see the dim reflection of the moon shining a light on a pair of eyes.  She went to scream, but the figure jumped on top of her. She started to struggle, she looked up at the person in top of her and she could see the infamous smile, and those hallowed eyes. Her heart started to beat fast,
"No! No! How did you find me?!" She screamed, tears started to prick the side of her eyes.
"Miss me? You should know that I have my ways of finding my girlfriend." His smile was wider when he said that,
"Fuck you!" She spat in his face,
"No need to be rude, your new friends  acted the same. They went to sleep so they could think about what they did." (Y/n) stopped moving, she looked up at the crazed smiling man.
"What?"
"I had to put your new friends to sleep, they were very rude." His smiled was haunting her now, he then rose his large bloody knife to her throat.
"No." She now had tears steaming down her face, "you didn't."
"I did. They were very easy to put to sleep."
"Get out! Get out! I hate you!" (Y/n) screamed, the realization of her friends were now dead, killed her inside. Her tears still running down her cheeks,
"We'll meet, soon enough (Y/n)." With that, the man plunged the knife into her chest.

(Y/n) awoke with a jolt, her eyes had tears streaming down them. She felt the place where she was stabbed, she felt nothing, she took a moment to get her breathing under control. Then she remembered, L, so she got up and ran to the room next to her. Her eyes still had tears coming down them, she then opened L's bedroom door. She saw him, she then ran over to his sleeping form.
"L?!" She screamed,
"What?! What's wrong?!" L said, he could see the tears steaming down (Y/n)'s face. "(Y/n)?"
"Jeff, he was here. He's going to kill you, you have to let me go somewhere else!" She screamed, L took a moment to collect his thoughts.
"Please, L!"
"No, you're safe here." L finally said,
"This is where I can keep you safe"
(Y/n) shook her head,
"Don't you understand?! He knows where I am, he'll kill you!"
"I know the risks, but I know that he can't be that stupid. I already thought of the plans to keep you safe." L, pushed a stran of hair out of (Y/n)'s face.
"But-"
"Shh, you need rest, (Y/n). It's all going to be alright." L placed his hands on her shoulders, she eased up a bit.
"O-okay, can I sleep in here? I'm a little shaken up."
"Sure." L then made room for (Y/n), he felt her lay down and face him. "Is it okay that I hold you?...so you feel safe?"
(Y/n) giggled,
"You sure that's the reason?" She teased. Even though she couldn't see L, she knew that his cheeks were turning red.
"Y-yes, just to make sure you feel safe." L stuttered.
"Okay then." (Y/n) then moved into L's chest, she could feel how warm he is. L slowly started to wrap his arms around her, he then chuckled.
"What's up?" (Y/n) asked in confusion.
"Nothing, just thinking that the world's worst female killer is, one, in my arms and two, scared from a nightmare."
(Y/n) couldn't help but laugh,
"And I didn't know that the world's greatest detective has a crush on me, the world's notorious female serial killer." She poked him in the ribs,
"I..I don't have a "crush"." L stuttered.
"Mmhm, sure. Good night L, darling." She kissed the edge of his mouth, nearly kissing him on the lips. L just layed there, shocked, he felt the place where she had kissed him. Then he went back to holding her, tightening his grip on her smaller frame.
"Good night."