Deal? sure thing.

~Next day~
You had the straitjacket on but no chair or mouth guard. You sat in a room with a metal table. Your hair draped over your face. You sang softly.
" Now come one come all to this tragic affair
Wipe off that makeup, what's in is despair
So throw on the black dress, mix in with the lot
You might wake up and notice you're someone you're not..." the door suddenly opened reveling the black haired male that you've seen before.
"So this is the greatest detective L? My, all my years imaging the man that was chasing me down, I never expected you to be this cute." You smiled insanity. He just sat down across from you.
"Flattering. We were on our 10th year. Finally you slipped up. I must admit you are one of the toughest cases I have ever had to deal with." His black hair covered his face.
"Sweet." You said.
"So tell me..how did you become "insane" as you put it. Your first kill was at age 14 and it increased ever since." He pulled out files of your older and most resent kills.
"If you want some teary confession then your out of luck. I have never cried about my past nor have I dwelled on it. I'm not going to start now." You said. Your hair covered your one eye now.
"You'll talk when your ready (Y/n). But I am here to strike a deal with you." He then pulled out a bigger file.
"A deal? Come on L, I've been in prison for less then two weeks. Already a deal?" You said having a confused look on your face.
"Yes. What I've noticed about you is that your smart, you've managed to hide from me for more then a decade."
"Your point?"
"There is another killer on the raise, he goes by the name 'Jeff'." You stopped.
"As in Jeff the killer?" You asked, you felt your face pale.
"Yes..have you heard of him?"
"Heard? No that is an understatement. He was my boyfriend. " you sighed. You looked up to see him staring at you in shock.
"Boyfriend?"
"Yes, he became a killer a year before I did. I know everything about him, I would do anything do bring that bastard to prison." You said, you voice getting darker.
"Okay...the deal is if you help bring Jeff to justice I will personally be the one to let you go. But you will live with me from now on."
"So...I live with you for basically the rest of my life?" He nodded.
"Alright anything to get me out of this dump." You said. He nodded.
"I'll come pick you up tomorrow." He got up walking towards the door.
"One question. "
"Yes?"
"Do I have to wear this straitjacket all the time?"
"If you don't attack me." He teased. You laughed.
"Okay. But no promises." You smiled. You heard him laugh,
"Make sure to be ready Tomorrow." He said.
"Deal L darling." He then left.