Blood written message

You woke up to the sound of someone knocking on your door. You groaned lazily slipping out of bed,
"Yes?" You awnsered the door.
Hello Miss (Y/n), L would like to meet you in his office." The old man said.
"Alright. Thanks Mr...?"
"Watari."
"Alright Mr Watari, thanks for letting me know." You smiled kindly, which felt like forever since you could smile and be nice for once.
"Your very welcome miss." With that he left. You sighed walking out of your room with just a large shirt, shorts and socks on. the fact that the shirt was so long it looked like you were just wearing the shirt, you just didn't care though.
You walked around for maybe at least 20 mins looking for the damn office.
"Hah! Finally." You said walking into a room where L was.
"Good morning (Y/-)" L stopped. Seeing a little taint of red on his cheeks. "Um..(Y/n)." He pointed to your bottom half.
"I'm wearing shorts don't worry." You lifted up the shirt to show the black shorts. He nodded.
"Anyway, how was your first night here?"
"I haven't felt this rested in 10 years, god it felt like heaven." You sighed starting to look around the rather large room.
"Glad to hear it. Now the reason I called you down here is to check out last nights killings." He turned his computer screen around. It was a news article.
'Male victim found late last night, brutally murdered with deep slash marks in the throat and obdomical area. Male was missing both kidneys. Killer still at rise.' You read the last sentence the only name came to mind "Eyeless Jack. " you looked back up at L.
"I know who did it."
"Who?" L turned his computer back around.
"He was actually one of my best friends. His name is Jack, Eyeless Jack. " you stood straight up.
"The boy that went missing from his college?" He asked.
"Yes, Jack was "murdered" by a cult in the woods behind his collage late one night. His eyes were gouged out and he was used as a sacrifice, but in the end the cult failed and they ended up dead." You started to walk around L's office now.
"How do you know all this?" L stood up.
"Like I said he was my best friend back in the day." You sighed focusing on a small box and a book that reminded you of something. You felt your cheeks turn pink, you pointed to the items.
"You actually kept them?"
"Of course I did." L said walking up to you. There was a copy of William Shakespeare ' s play of Romeo and Juliet, and a half heart necklace the wording together ment "Partners in crime." You grabbed the necklace around your neck reveling the other half of the heart.
"I can't believe you actually saved them." You were in complete shock. "What made you keep them?"
"I don't know, maybe the fact that I thought it was flattering, or that if I met you one day I could show you." You felt your cheeks flush pink.
You grabbed the other half of the heart, holding it up.
"Can I put it on you?" You asked innocently. L nodded. You did as so, placing the necklace around his neck.
"There. Perfect." You said releasing the chain. L just smiled, you smiled back.
"I..um..so tell me more about what the crime scene found." You awkwardly asked.
"Um..yes of course! They found a bloody scalpel, black tar like liquid and a pease of black clothing." L walked back towars his computer.
You grouned.
"Jack can be carless sometimes, but I've never seen him leave his scalpel behind."you sighed. You looked back at the picture only to notice something.
"L...zoom in on the right top corner." You studied the picture. L zoomed in, seeing a bloodied message.
"(Y/n), he's coming. " you read out loud. "Oh no..." You trailed off.
"What? (Y/n) what's wrong?" L grabbed your arm.
"Jack's trying to warn me, Jeff...he..he" you couldn't form the words.
"(Y/n)?" L grabbed both your shoulders.
"L..Jeff he wants me found."