The Leg Goes Crack pt 1

Shout out to -_A_Human_-

They're like my most faithful reader so like appreciation!!!!!!

Anyway enjoy this chapter, Left Right Left RIght pt 2 will be published tonight kay love ya

Kevin's POV

"I can totally jump off the roof of the mission hut."

"That's idiotic," Elder McKinley scoffs.

"Excuse you," I say, pulling on my shoes and straightening my hair. "Watch me then."

"I should probably go get the doctor," Elder Cunningham says nervously. 

"Don't," Elder Schrader says, an amused smile dancing across his face. "This is going to be hilarious."

"To heck with you," I say, laughing. 

"What's going on?" Elder Neeley asks, strolling into the living room.

"Elder McKinley said that Elder Price couldn't jump off of a building without hurting himself, so Elder Price is going to jump off of the mission hut's roof," Elder Zelder says. 

"Logical," Elder Church says, joining Elder Neeley at the doorway.

"But how did we get to the jumping off in the first place?" Elder Neeley asks, still confused.

"Ketchup," Elder Cunningham says matter-of-factly.

"...Okay."

"To the rooftop!" Elder Schrader declares.

~~~*Time skip due to Rory O'Malley's dancing in Turn It Off*~~~

"Ready guys?" I ask, bending my knees. The clan of elders cheers on the ground, Elder McKinley rolling his eyes and wincing on my behalf.

"I don't think I can watch this," Elder Cunningham says, and dashes towards the village screaming for the doctor.

"One, two, three!" I leap from the roof and feel myself free fall from the one-story building. I was only, like, fifteen feet from the ground. The mission hut is really small. The air whooshes past me for a second stretched into eternity, my ears filled with the sound of falling.

THUMP.

CRACK.

silence

"My leggGGgGGggggGGGGgGgGG!!!!!!"

"Oh em gosh, Elder Price!" Elder McKinley runs towards me, shoving all the other elders out of his path in the way only a small man filled with passion can. He half lifts me up and starts dragging me towards the house. He can't pick me up that well, so my leg that is facing the other direction keeps on being banged against rocks and the such, each time earning a groan of pain.

"I'm so sorry you idiot," Elder McKinley mumbles in my ear as he drags me into the hut and onto the living room couch. "Ugh, okay." He lifts me gently onto the couch and carefully props my destroyed leg onto a pillow as I gasp in agony.

"Why did you do that?" Elder McKinley asks softly. I wince as I see the rest of the elders enter the room and stand by the doorway, but he doesn't notice. He kneels by my face and looks at the ground. "That was really stupid, Elder Price," he mutters.

"I'm sorry," I murmur, gritting my teeth and decidedly ignoring the other elders. Elder McKinley's close proximity to my face is affecting my ability to think straight (omg puns guys). Turn it off turn it off-

"That was really freaking scary, Kevin."

"How do you know my first name?" I whisper.

James' (Elder Church's) POV (surprise surprise)

"Why are they just whispering to each other?" I ask Elder Davis.

"Heck if I know," he replies, watching Elder Price and Elder McKinley on the couch, their faces inches apart.

Kevin's POV

He blushes desperately. "I, um... saw it on your papers, when you transferred. I'm really sorry-"

"No, no," I say, taking hand. This light switch is broken helppp- "I'm just sad I didn't get to officially introduce myself to you."

Connor's POV

This smooth son of a-

Kevin's POV

"I-I'm Connor," he stutters out.

James' POV

They're??? Holding??? Hands??? Now???

Get??? A??? Doctor??? Now???

Kevin's POV

"Nice to meet you, Connor," I say. Why am I acting like this? These are not hetero activities. It must be because of all the pain making me loopy. Speaking of which...

"I got the doctor!" Elder Cunningham screams, bursting in through the door.

"Hello, Doctor," Connor says, standing. His eyes sweep the row of elders in surprise but doesn't acknowledge them. "How is your... erm, maggot problem?"

"Unchanged!" The doctor says cheerfully. "Alright, so how did this young man break his leg?"

"I broke it jumping off of the roof of this building," I say before Connor can explain. This is my stupid story- I don't need Connor berating me anymore over it. Even though it would mean more of his face near mine- I NEED A NEW LIGHT SWITCH

"Alright then," the doctor says, kneeling down next to my leg. "Yeah, you're going to need a cast for a few months."

"Months?!" I exclaim. "B-but, what about converting the villagers?"

"Tough," the doctor says. "And you'll need someone taking care of you."

"I'll do it!" Elder Cunningham volunteers. "Don't worry best friend, we'll watch movies the entire time! Disney, of course, with Star Wars and Star Trek and Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter-"

I shoot Connor a pleading look.

"I'll do it," he says. "Elder Cunningham, you need to focus on leading the baptisms."

"But-"

"No buts, Elder. You're essential to this operation. I'll watch Elder Price."

I pout. "I'm not a child."

"You're certainly acting like one," he shoots back. Why is that hot also where is home depot cause I need new light switches or an electrician

"It's decided," Connor says. "I'll take care of Elder Price."

James' POV

What??? The??? F*ck???

888 words y'all

I hope you liked it! I'm going to write a part two too, so be psyched for that tomorrow.

Thank you for reading!!!! Requests are requested! Lmao okay I'll leave

-Em