§ When Tragedy Struck §

§Eliana's POV§

It's been a couple years ever since I was made Ciel's nanny and I have been enjoying every day since then.

During the years Ciel and I had become inseparable. I was his nanny, but I was though if my I as his older sister who was there for him when he needed me most...

"Come on, Master Ciel! It's time for bed! Even if it's your birthday! You still need your rest!" I said as he ran after me.

"Come on El! It's my birthday and you still call me Master Ciel! When I keep telling you to just call me just Ciel." He huffed.

"HeHe! You almost sound as if you are Lady Lizzie, Master Ciel. And besides, wouldn't it be a little inappropriate for me not to call you master? You are my master after all?" I asked opening the door to his bedroom.

"I know, but I don't like you calling me that... It's almost as if your calling me your old master..." He mumbled.

I stiffened a but a his mentioning of Sir Aden, but continued getting him ready or bed.

"Well you are not my old master, so don't think that. I just think it's more proper to call you that." I answered.

"But Eliana!" He whined.

"Fine I'll call you that when you start call Elizabeth, Lizzie" I countered, tucking him in bed.

He frowned and mumbled in protest. I chuckled quietly and sat next to him and looked down at him.

"Good night Master Ciel...and I wish you a happy birthday." I said about to stand up, but suddenly stopped by a hand grabbing my wrist.

"Wait! Can you sing to me before you go?' He pleaded.

I smiled at him and sat back down on the bed. I took a breath and began to sing quietly.

We collide,
Synchronized;
As I gaze into your eyes.
Feel our souls lose control,
When your body softly glides,
Over mine;
Petrified.
But our hearts feel it's the time.
Won't hold back,
Atleast I'll try.
'Til you end with me,
And show me-

Beautiful,
I'll show you wonderful,
As we share the love.
I'll show you everything,
That you've ever dreamed of.

Here we lie,
Side by side.
Now your heart pounds next to mine.
Our two souls are surely whole,
Now that I have realized:
It's the way your body sways,
It's your voices that calls my name.
It's your lips the way they taste,
And how you look at me,
And show me-

Beautiful,
I'll show you wonderful,
As we share the love.
I'll show you everything,
That you've ever dreamed of.

There couldn't possibly,
Be more then this.
I'm incomplete in other phase.
(Stay with me.)
(Stay with me.)
Forevermore,
Forevermore.
You show me-

Beautiful,
I'll show you wonderful,
As we share the love.
I'll show you everything,
That you've ever dreamed of.

I quickly finished the song and caressed Ciel sleepy face in my palm. I kissed his forehead and silently exited the room.

I crossed the hallway and entered my room. I quickly got ready for bed and fell into a peacful sleep.

===============================================================================

I can't breath.

I feel so hot.

I snapped my eyes open to see fire. I quickly stood up in panic and climbed out my bed. How did thid happen!?

I carefully made my to the door, covering my nose and mouth with my handkerchief. I had to find Ciel! I kicked by door open and entered the blazing hallway. I quickly ran to Ciel's bedroom door and kicked it open.

"Master Ciel!" I shouted over the smoke and flames.

I squinted through all the smoke and ruble, but could'nt see him anywhere. Maybe he got out in time...

I walked, ran, and climbed through the hallways trying to find him. I finally made my way towards the main hallway to see him standing in the middle of the hallway not moving.

"Master Ciel!" I shouted, making my way towards him.

"Mater Ciel!" I again shouted whe I was right behind him.

He still didnt answer me when I saw him looking down at something. I followed his gaze and felt my body freeze. I felt tears fall from my cheeks as I saw Mr. and Mrs. Phantomhive laying DEAD o the floor infornt of me. I covered my hand over my mouth, trying to stop myself from sobbing.

'Who could of done this?' I thought.

I embraced Ciel in a bear hug and squeezed him tight. I could feel him sobbing and squeeze him tighter. We stayed silent sobbing when I felt a presence behind us.
We were suddenly hit in the back of the head and I fell to the ground. I was barley uncautious and the only image I saw before it all went black was a masked face...

===============================================================================

God that was so sad!!!! It's short, but sad... -R.R.