§ Becoming A Nanny §

§3rd POV§

"Hurry up Brat! This meeting is very important! And it won't be ruined just because of your stupid mistakes!" Sir Aden snapped.

The girl servant whimpered at his tone and quickly followed him up the front steps of the Phantomhive Manor. They finally made it up the steps and was greeted by Vincent Phantomhive himself.

"Welcome Sir Aden! It's nice to see you again!" He greeted politly.

"As to you Vincent!" Aden greeted back smiling widely, which everyone could tell was fake. The girl held Her Master's briefcase in her hands and followed the men through the large fancy hallways of the manor. The two men talked quietly together as the girl walked silently behind them.

They finally arrived to what looked to be a meeting room and stopped by the door. The girl was about to enter after them, but I was suddenly stopped by her Master.

"You are not going to mess up this big chance for me. You are going to stay here and please don't do anything idiotic or disruptive while your at it!" He hissed. He wrenched his briefcase out of her small pail hands and slammed the door in her face. She cringed at the loud bang' the door made and put her back against the door and slid downward to the floor.

The girl closed her eyes and took a big breath and as she stayed still, sitting in the silent hallway. The girl servant always dreamed of being free from her master, but she could never leave him because he had taken something dear to her that she could never leave behind...

She looked down at her hands to see them covered with blisters and calluses from all the hard work and cleaning done all over Sir Aden's manor. She squeezed her hands shut and stood up from the floor.

She looked around the hallway and began to walk. The girl knew she was disobeying her master's orders, but she knew the meeting would take all day and didn't want to stay there all day doing nothing!

The young girl walked around manor cluelessly when she suddenly found myself the the entrance of the garden. She stood in awe as she examined the beautiful red roses in front of her and walked up the a rose bush and smelled the roses. She smiled a small smile when she heard the sound crying.

The girl curiously followed the cries that sounded like a child's and soon found a little blue haired boy sitting in the middle of the garden with skinned knees. She quietly made my way to the boy and keeled in front of him.

"Are you alright little one?" She asked quietly.

The boy sniffed and looked up at her with tears staining his small cheeks,

"I fell." He sniffed.

He continued wailing and the girl was clueless of what to do! She quickly began of thinking of ways to calm him down when a thought suddenly popped into her head. She remembered her mother who always singed a song when we was scared or hurt.

'It's perfect!' She thought.

She carefully put the boy into her lap and took out a handkerchief out from her pocket and began wiping the boys tears while humming the toon of the song. The boy looked up her confused, but was still sniffing. And soon she began to sing...

We collide,
Synchronized;
As I gaze into your eyes.
Feel our souls lose control,
When your body softly glides,
Over mine;
Petrified.
But our hearts feel it's the time.
Won't hold back,
Atleast I'll try.
'Til you end with me,
And show me-
Beautiful,
I'll show you wonderful,
As we share the love.
I'll show you everything,
That you've ever dreamed of.
Here we lie,
Side by side.
Now your heart pounds next to mine.
Our two souls are surely whole,
Now that I have realized:
It's the way your body sways,
It's your voices that calls my name.
It's your lips the way they taste,
And how you look at me,
And show me-
Beautiful,
I'll show you wonderful,
As we share the love.
I'll show you everything,
That you've ever dreamed of.
There couldn't possibly,
Be more then this.
I'm incomplete in other phase.
(Stay with me.)
(Stay with me.)
Forevermore,
Forevermore.
You show me-
Beautiful,
I'll show you wonderful,
As we share the love.
I'll show you everything,
That you've ever dreamed of.