Chapter 2

Nina POV

I finally opened the door after his constant knocking on the door. Sigh I'm sure your wondering how did I get involved with this possessive crazy guy right. Well I was a recent college graduate with a internship lined up until something terrible sent my world upside down. Well my boss that I was interning for didn't really hire for my skills but my looks and skills he assumed wasn't much for working until I kicked him in the balls and hightailed it out that building. So there I sit stuck siting in the lobby trying to figure out what I was gonna do till Mr. Michael Rollins walked up to me or more like yanking me with him to his rolls Royce. Now I'm a little I'll tempered so he received a hell of a slap from me but boy how I wish I had not done that my ass was sore after his spanking and later on that night so was my va jay jay. No I'm not a whore but a grown women who needed some to relieve her but me thinking it was a one night stand I had another thing coming.

Present Day

He grabbed me and threw me onto the bed "Baby I'm sorry ok" he frantically said while nipping and sucking at my neck. I was still somewhat mad yet turned on but I refused to let him manipulate me any longer. I pushed at his chest till he rose up a bit yet still close for me to smell the hint of bourbon on his breath. "Michael I can't do this anymore I'm tired of being your beating toy, I didn't sign up for this." I said defeated and drained. He stared at me with anger, hurt, confusion, and some other emotion I couldn't quite put my finger on. "I'll change I promise". "no you don't just let me go Michael please" I said desperately while trying to remove myself from underneath him. He grabbed my waist and kissed me in the most punishing way as our lips meshed while his teeth meshed with my lip in an almost Cynical way. I knew what he was doing he was trying to command and it wasn't going to work I was fed up.

Suggestions? comments?

Btw... I'm still working on the updates for wakwlw (we almost knew what love was) so please be patient school just started back so I'm trying to balance that and write