Chapter 4

Nina's POV
I hurriedly got away from him I know Michael this won't be the last of him. I sat down at my desk and started to check old emails and files I needed to rewrite. suddenly my door opened and when I looked up it was Alyssa. I sighed calming my heartbeat assuming it was Michael. i sighed and pushed away from my desk slumping in my chair 

"did you go see Michael"

 "ugh yes and i already regret coming back to work and because it pays good and the fact that I'm desperately in love with his possessive aggressive asshole self I have no choice but to stay". 

"well why did you call it quits I thought you all were actually getting good, hell I was excited for my friend to be dating the boss so I can keep my job"

 I just looked at Alyssa with a blank look

 "really Alyssa that's so damn selfish" 

"oh hush you know I'd do it for you if it was me"

 I sighed thinking how I really wanted Michael back but he needed to get his issues together I was not about to let him to abuse me to death because he had mental issues. Speaking of the devil he knocked on the door and came in all of his 6"3 slim muscular build in his three piece dark brown suit that made his dark locks and piercing blue eyes shine even alluring than they already were.

 "shit" I whispered to myself 

"hi Alyssa may I speak with Anina in private"

 "sure I was just leaving anyway"

 i looked at Alyssa desperately wanting her to stay 

"No!, uhm I mean Alyssa I thought we were doing lunch together" 

"oh no speak with Mr. Rollins I'm sure it's very important than little ole lunch with me" she said faking a horrible southern belle accent. 

she closed the door on us locking me in here with my worst addiction. He stared at me with his piercing eyes making my panties drench. 

"Can I help you Mr. Rollins" I said in my most professional manner 

"cut the bullshit Nina come here" he said in a brisk voice making my nipples harden in the process just from his sultry deep voice

 "no"

 he circled around my desk turning my chair to him leaning in grabbing my jaw with one hand 

"you know I hate disobedience" he said while trailing his fingers down my neck and down to the opening of my shift dress lightly circling the tops of my breast.

 I could feel my heart racing for what was to come next. what the hell is wrong with me I'm supposed to avoid being in this situation again. I tried to move out of his grip but he had other plans he quickly lifted me out my chair and sat me on top of my office desk. he slid his fingers in my hair and yanked my head back 

"your mine and no one else's got it? He said in a harsh voice making me moan just at his possessiveness "I'm no ones" bating him just to see what he would do.

 He took off my jacket and fell to his knees pulling up my dress and quickly sliding my panties to the side. I felt his tongue dive deep into my core. I moaned at his thick tongue curving inside my core. he sucked and nipped at my bud making me jolt at the sensation. 

" you like that baby" he said slurping my clit. "mmm" I said moaning griping his hair. I was on the brink of coming till he suddenly stopped I looked at him.

 "wh-why di-did you stop" I said panting trying to catch my breath.

 "because until you say your mine I'm not pleasuring you and I'll make you wait all the time".

 I gawked at him. I put my legs down and tried to sit up till he pushed me back down

 "just cause you can't cum doesn't mean I cant" he said running his larger erection against my sensitive soaked clit.

 "no" I said panting he slowly entered me making me grip his shoulders 

"is that still no" he said slowly thrusting into me. 

"I-i.." I couldn't even finish because he felt that good he continued to slowly thrust into me till I told him to go faster but he kept punishing me thrusting in a slow pace.

He finally came in me dammit I knew I should have gotten my birth control refilled. I was exhausted and had just come to realization we had just had sex in the office. I quickly tried to push him off me and close up my dress. He casually pulled up his pants and zipped them. 

"that was a mistake that can't happen again Michael" 

"Nina it will happen again" I shook my head at him walking over to my cabinet to pull out some wipes to clean and freshen myself. 

"Im serious Michael until you get help about your mother we can't"

 "shut the hell up you don't know what your talking about I'm perfectly fine, you no nothing about her so shut up Anina" 

I scoffed at him being so mean to him when I'm trying to help him. 

 "if there's anything I can't do for you Mr. Rollins then I should be leaving now" I said stepping around him to walk past till he blocked my path

 "I'm sorry I didn't mean to say it like that" 

I held up my hand and tried to move again "Nina don't--just work with me I need you again"

 "I can't at least not until you get yourself together" 

"ok you know what I'll prove it to you" he said with excitement in his eyes he kissed me with everything he had, I was unresponsive for the moment until I closed my eyes and just felt his lips moving in sync with mine. 

He bent his head connecting our foreheads staring deep into my eyes "I'm gonna get it right for us your mine baby" sigh I thought what have I gotten myself into and just said "ok".

Ok feedback feedback I'm not too sure how I want this story to go just yet so any help would be wonderful as the sail for almost is never enough I'm still working on a plot for that so be patient with me please.