Chapter 3

Nina's POV

*two weeks later*
ring, ring... ring.....
Ugh I rolled overmanned looked at my phone and saw my best friend Alyssa c me. "what do you want do you not realize it's 5 in the morning" "Nina its Michael he's been a real asshole at the office he's fired three people already and I've been avoiding him because he knows I'm your best friend and I'm scared he's gonna fire me if he sees me" oh shit I thought I wouldn't think he would get this crazy over me leaving it was his fault. I come out of my stupor to Alyssa still rambling "Alyssa I'll try to come in today ok and calm down please I'm sure they needed to be fired I hope it was that jerk Caden he's such a douche his ass needed to be fired" "No it was heather and chad and they were one of the best workers" "oh shit ok I'm on my way stay in my office ok" I hurriedly got out of bed and took a shower I searched In my closet for something that made me look like I hadn't been mopping and depressed. I put on my blue blazer over my black shift dress and my pointy toe pumps did a natural face and bold red lips and put my hair in a bun and I was off. Once I arrived I suddenly was nervous after the incident he had called me non stop and I stopped coming in I took off I mean I had plenty of vacation time and I needed to get myself together before seeing him. I pushed open the door with a sigh. here goes nothing I thought to myself.

Michael's POV
Since the accident with Nina she hasn't come into work she's not answering my calls. its really starting to piss me off. I heard a tap on the door. it was probably the many office sluts coming to ask a non irrelevant question. "come in" I shouted aggravated. I heard the door open then I heard the most familiar voice I had been wanting to hear for the past two weeks. "Nina " I whispered thinking if I spoke loud it'll be an imagination "yes Mr. Rollins I would like to apologize for miss..." I didn't even let her finish i hastily walked over to her and slammed her against the door frantically attacking her lips. "I'm so sorry baby" I said in between kisses. I honestly don't know why I was being so rough with her but that's what I've always been used to I didn't give a fuck if she hated it she was mine and will always be. "don't push me away Nina your mine baby ok I'm sorry" "Michael I don't want to talk about that right now and get off me" she frantically tried to shove me until we heard a knock on the door and I stayed there "I'm busy come back later" " uhm sir its me Alyssa I just wanted to tell you that Nina is coming back to work today" I looked down at Nina and slowly raised my hands up her thigh while she kept squirming to push me off i raised both her arms over her head and started to inhale her sweet body scent "that's fine Alyssa I'll be with you shortly" i waited till she left from the door to suck on Nina's neck till I felt a horrible pain in my growing causing me to quickly fall on the ground. I looked at her in surprise. "what the hell did you do that for" "because you wouldn't stop Michael here to work I told you we are over" and she stormed out my office not knowing just how wrong she was.