Eleven | Typical best friends drama

Alec's View

I wake up all gloomy, a I felt a sharp pain occurring in my head as soon as I open my eyes. Guess the hangover is here.

Believe me, its better than what happened last night. It's a nightmare.

I bow my head when I remember that thing again. I felt something wet streaming down my face and my heart began to tear in pieces ones I fully remember everything.

Wow, beer sure work temporarily.

"I should've not done that, now she's gone."

I put my palm against my face and tried to stop myself from crying.

Well, this is stupid.

My door swung open and I emediately brush my tears away. I tried to stay still, not moving much so my headache won't feel worse. But, jokes on me, it still hurt as fuck.

"Yo, Alec, Shane and Jon are cleaning the house and we should leave the house before Shane murder me with his glare."

Dylan say as he walks forward to my bed. I furrow my eyebrows, then he lift up a long paper with stuff listed on it.

"And also he told us to go shopping for groceries."

I nod and I get off my bed, not even caring about the long ass list his holding.

"Imma get ready."

I coldly say and he arch up an eyebrow, then narrow his eyes on me, so I gave him a deadpan.

"Is something wrong? You're acting unusual."

"Yep," I nod "just a little hangover."

He look at me with those narrow eyes for a second, then nod after still narrowing his eyes. I just ignored him, grab my towel, and got ready.

Charlie's View

"Thank you."

I say as I take my new bought running shoes form the lady in the counter. She hands me back my card then smile as she nods. I took the card, and she greeted me goodbye and I leave the store.

"Whoo."

I let out huge sigh of tiredness, totally craving for food. I'm starving, and the monster inside my stomach says she want something Italian.

"Yes, master, I'll grant your wish."

I look crazy as I talk to my unstuff belly. Then I laughing at myself silently.

As I walk along the wide floor of the mall, I spotted someone familiar by the store of dresses and shoes. A lady wearing a pair of white shoes and dress and a faded denim jacket, texting someone on her phone.

That's my mom's client's daughter.

We met like couple of times at her parent's company parties, and by my mom being their company lawyer, they always tend to invite my family. And being the only teenagers in the party, we figured to talk to each other rather to be bored with some classic parties we don't even want to attend to if it weren't for our parents at the first place.

She lift up her face after putting her phone on her bag, and our eyes met. I smile at her and she took her time to recognize me. When I think she did, she wave at me and walk towards me.

"Hey." She greeted pulling me into a hug that I emediately replied.

"Hey, nice to see you here, Clarity." I beam at her.

"Nice seeing you too. It's been a while since the last party."
"Oh,I know. Its the only way for us to meet. Through company parties."
"Yeah, we should definitely change that."
"Agreed."

We nod and we laugh in chorus. I figured she's been shopping when I notice the number of bags hanging on her arm, and I pointed it out.

"Shopping?" I ask and she nod.

"Yeah, I figured I should go out and let out stress, and frustration, and confusion." She seem so done with it by the way she talk about it.

I arch and eyebrow and she shake her head and move her hand side to side.

"Ignore it, its just a typical best friends drama...anyways, shopping?" She ask the same thing I ask  and I nod.

"Uh huh, on by way to get food now."
"Oh, umm...could I-"

Before she could've finished, I already grab her and wrap my arm on her. I just notice that she's feeling uneasy and she needed someone to talk with. Typical best frieds drama, looks a little complicated to me.

"I'm here girl, spit it out."

She beam at me and lean her head over my shoulder thanking me and I chuckle.

"Thank you. I desperately need someone to be with right now. My best friend just kissed ms last night at the park and I left him there and now I'm confused and frustrated, and stressed and-"

I cut her by holding my palm up on her face.

"Yep, I'm all ears honey, but first let's eat. I'm about to die out of starvation."

She sheepishly smile and she nods. Then we get going.

We entered a pizza shop around the place, and the line's are pretty settle so we decided to be eating here. Besides, I crave something Italian remember?

"Can you order for me? I really need to widraw."

She say knitting her eyebrows together, pointing to her thing down there. I chuckle and I nod, and after than she rush into the ladies room and do her business. So, I fall in line and I casually wait for my turn to order as I play games with my phone.

"Man, get me two boxes of pepperoni, will you? I'm beat, this shit is heavy!"
"Ok, baby girl."

A familiar voice teases the other familiar voice, and I look behind me.
"Oh, hi Charlie!"

Alec greet me and Dylan smile at me as he lift up his hand.

Oh good, the idiots are here.

》《

Idiots? I don't think they are idiots. They're papi's. Hehehe.

♡ eye ♡