05

A/N; Alexa Connor and any kiddies she has belongs to _X_Sammii_X_

***

Lola groaned to herself as she felt someone sit on the edge of her bed and groaned as she was woken up "Lola, come on" Carla said as Lola looked to her and sighed as she buried her head into her pillow and sighed "what's going on?" Lola asked as Carla looked to her "family meeting, it's important" Carla said as Lola nodded as she stood up from the bed and grabbed her dressing gown as she walked into the living room as she saw Jenny and Kate. "What's going on?" Lola asked as Carla walked into the room and smiled as she handed her a coffee "Johnny ran off with susie, no one knows where he is" Carla said as Lola looked to her and sighed "that's just all we need" Lola said as there was a knock at the door as Lola frowned "is that Michelle?" She asked as Carla shrugged as she walked the door and saw Alexa.

Alexa walked in and smirked "missed me?" She asked as Lola looked to Alexa and rolled her eyes. Lola knew Alexa was only a year older then her and was her aunt but they were like best friends "like a hole on the head" Lola said as Alexa looked To her and smirked "what are we going to do? He needs to bring susie back" Kate said as Lola nodded "is it so bad he has her, he isn't going to harm her. She's his only granddaughter" Jenny said as Lola looked to her and frowned "only granddaughter? What am I the next door neighbour" Lola said as Jenny rolled her eyes "look We need to find Johnny before it's too late" Carla said as Lola nodded.

***

Later that day, Lola and Alexa walked through the street as they saw peter. Lola sighed to herself. She knew she had to distant herself from him. Alexa looked to Lola and smirked "I talked to Carla and she told me about your plan, are you sure that your okay with doing this. I mean that he's peter Barlow after all" Alexa said as Lola sighed to herself "it's nothing that I can't handle, so what's been going on with you?" Lola asked Alexa who looked to her and smiled slightly. She was hiding that she was pregnant but she was scared "I need to tell you something" Alexa said as they walked back into the empty flat "what is it?" Lola asked as Alexa pulled up her top and showed her, her small baby bump "it's okay, I'm here" Lola said as she hugged Alexa. "Don't tell, I don't want the father to know" "don't worry. I promise I won't say a thing" Lola said.

***

Later that day Lola walked out of the flat and sighed as she saw peter who walked over to her "hey" he said as she looked  to him and smirked "I heard about Johnny taking susie, any news?" He asked as she looked to him and shock her head "not yet but my mum says she has an idea of where he is" Lola said as peter looked to her and smiled "I'm here to help" he said as she looked to him and smirked "why do you want to help?" She asked as he looked to her and smiled "because I do, I have feelings for you Lola" peter said as she looked to him and smiled, knowing she couldn't fall for peter.

Later that day, Lola walked back into the flat and frowned as she heard that Johnny was back as he and Jenny argued "you can't keep this secret Johnny" Jenny said as Lola frowned "it's not my secret, this is Carla's secret and I won't tell it and neither will you" Johnny said as Lola stood in the doorway and frowned to herself wondering just what her mum was hiding.