02

Lola sat in the flat with Carla who looked to her. Carla wasn't so sure over Lola's idea of using peter to that they could get baby susie. Carla ran a hand through her hair and sighed as she looked to Lola who stood in the kitchen. Carla forgot just how grown up that her daughter was and that Lola was just as  manipulative as her and that Lola wasn't her baby anymore "Lola, come here we need to talk" Carla said as Lola looked to her and frowned as she walked over to her and took a seat next to her and smiled "do you really want to do this?" Carla asked as Lola looked to her and smiled "mum, it's fine. I know what I am doing" Lola said as Carla looked to her and smiled "I know you do, but I just want you to be careful especially around peter" Carla said.

Lola looked to Carla and smiled. Lola knew just how protective that Carla was of her. "I promise you that it will be okay, I will be careful and I swear I won't fall in love with him. I know what he did to you and how h e broke your heart and I am not interest in peter Harlow in the slightest, all of this is for this for susie, we are her family and she needs us" Lola said as Carla looked to her and smiled as she rested a hand on top of Lola's and smiled "when did you become so conniving?" Carla asked as Lola looked to her and smirked "I don't know, who do you think I learnt it off" she said as Carla looked to her and smirked.

***
Later that day, Lola stood on the street and smirked to herself as she spotted peter and toyah who were arguing "I said no" peter said as he stormed off as toyah walked back into the rovers. Lola followed peter towards Audrey's hairdressers and spotted him lighting up a tab and smirked to him "trouble in paradise?" She asked as he looked to her and smirked "she won't take no for an answer, she won't except that we are over" peter said as Lola looked to him and smirked "that's a shame, she was a right cow for what she did to you" she said seductively as he looked to her and smiled. He took a step towards her and placed a hand on her waist and looked to her for a moment before he leant in and kissed her.

He pulled away from her and smiled "I know what your up to, I know that you and the rest of the connors are after susie and I will help, I'll help you do anything to tether, your her family not Toyah and Eva" he said as she smiled to him "thanks" she said before she walked off smirking to herself.

***

Later that day Lola got back to the flat and smiled as she spotted Carla and Michelle who were sitting there drinking wine "hey love how's it all going?" Carla asked as Lola walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. She turned to face Carla and smiled "great, I know what I'm doing and we will have susie back where she belongs, with her family before we know if" Lola said as Carla looked to her and smiled as Lola sat next to her on the couch. Carla wrapped an arm around her and smiled as she looked to her daughter and smiled "your doing a good job, just be careful okay?" Carla said as Lola looked to her and smiled "I know mum, I know" Lola said, but could she stop herself falling in love with peter barlow?