03

Lola sighed to herself as she sat in the living room as Carla and Johnny sat talking over Aidan's inquest. Lola felt sad as she thought of her late uncle and what he had done. She hated it, she could just how upset that Carla and Johnny were and how it had effected them which is why she needed to work on her plan with peter, the plan to get the information out of him in order for them to get susie. Susie was her cousin and she belonged in her family, she was a Connor and she needed to be treated like one and not by Eva the woman who gave her up Like she was nothing, like she didn't matter. Carla glanced to Lola and frowned as she how upset that Lola looked. Lola ran her hands through her dark hair and sighed to herself. She felt bad as she thought of her late uncle.

Lola walked off to her room and lay on her bed and sighed as she grabbed a cushion and pulled it to her chest and sighed. Carla walked into the room and smiled as she looked to Lola and smiled as she sat next to her and pulled her into a hug and smiled "are you okay?" Carla asked as she looked to her daughter as Lola sighed "yeah, it's just hard" Lola said as Carla looked to her and smiled "I know baby girl, but it's all going to be okay" Carla said as Lola looked to her and smiled.

***

Later that day, Lola walked into the cafe and smiled as she bumped into peter "hey" he said as he looked to her and smiled "hi" she said as he looked to her and frowned. He could tell that she was upset "are you okay" he asked as she sighed as she sat down as he took a seat opposite her and smiled as he took a hold of her hand "are you okay?" He asked as she sighed and ran her hands through her hair and sighed "there moving the date of the inquest" she said as he looked to her and smiled "I'm sorry" he said as she smiled to him "there's a moment when I wake up in the morning and I forget what happened and then it hits me" she said as peter looked to her and smiled "it will be okay" he said as she smiled and nodded.

***

Later that day, Lola sat in the flat as there was a knock at the door. She answered it and smiled as she saw it was peter "I wanted to see if you were okay?" He said as she looked to him and smiled "I'm Okay" she said as he pulled her into a hug and smiled. He looked to her as he leant in and kissed her, she wrapped her arms around his neck as she lead him to the bedroom as they stripped off. She lay on the bed as he lay on top of her and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her. Once they were finished, Lola sat from the bed and grabbed her dressing gown as peter handed her susies birth certificate "you'll need that" he said as she looked to him and smiled. She watched as he walked out as Carla walked in seconds later and looked to Lola and frowned.

"Are you sure about this? I don't like knowing you slept with him" Carla said as Lola looked to him and smiled "I know mum, he isn't an bad though even though he broke your heart" Lola said as Carla looked to her and frowned "he is Lola, trust me don't trust him" Carla said as Lola looked to her and smiled. She knew how much her mum had been hurt by peter. "Just don't believe all of his lies, okay? As he will not end up hurting you too" Carla said as Lola nodded "don't worry I will" Lola said worrying she was starting to fall for him too.