[82214: BTS ON MCM BUZZ]

This is very late update mianhaeyo T.....T Credits ofcourse to BTS FACTS. You can like their personal blog. on facebook. and also to MCM BUZZ.

Q: Through your Bangtan Bomb videos online you have given fans a glimpse of your lives, but if you could feature as a group or as individuals on any Korean variety shows, which ones would you pick?
J-HOPE: I want to be in some realistic shows or a programme that gives us our own show. Like American Hustle Life.

Q: What about the variety show Running Man? It’s very popular within Europe. Would you go on that?
J-HOPE: No, I get tired, very tired (decides to act out his tiredness with some very exaggerated hand movements and panting, which was followed by all of Bangtan laughing).

Q: This question is for Jungkook. You have already reached a point in the Korean music industry where your name is known worldwide. This has been achieved in very little time (one year). Where do you see yourself in the future and what would you like to achieve by then?
JUNGKOOK: Thank you for knowing that we have worked hard for a short time and that you like us a lot. I am curious about many things in my life and in the future I will continue to be curious and explore other areas and do other things.

Q: During the practice video for “Just One Day (Appeal Version)” V is seen laughing throughout the whole recording. What happened to make you laugh so hard? It looked like you was having all the fun by yourself.
V: During the video I was laughing a lot because of Jimin, Rapmonster and J-hope as they were making faces and messing around. I wanted to stop laughing myself, but it was too funny.

Q: Jimin is known as being the dancer of the group and throughout your videos you share with your fans you are always seen dancing. What is your favourite dance style and dance move?
JIMIN: I like lots of different dances, like popping, hip-hop and urban dance. But my most favourite dance movement is the gun dance we use during “We Are Bulletproof”. 

Q:Suga has shared photos and shown off his photography skills to his fans. Whilst other idols have created their own photobooks do you have any plans to release your own?
SUGA: I like taking pictures and posting them on the blog and online, but for a photobook I don’t think it’s appropriate for me to make it yet. After I study and learn more I could possibly think about it and give it a go, but for now I have no plans to publish anything. I’ll just use the blog. 

Q:During one of your Bangtan Bomb videos (Lets Test BTS’s Nerve) J-hope was the only member who jumped out of his skin. Do you have any big fears?

J-HOPE: After our new show “American Hustle Life” I think I come off as more of a coward. I’m afraid of lots of things, but when someone shocks me suddenly it’s a bit scary, and I really don’t like things that jump out suddenly

Q:As for Rapmonster, being the leader of the group you must have more difficulties than the other members. What is the most difficult thing as a leader?
RAPMONSTER: For me to handle all seven people is a bit hard as I myself am a hard to handle person, and it is really hard when we are all together and for me to lead.

Q: Jin you are known amongst your fans as the mother or chef of the group after you shared some of your recipes online. Would you ever consider creating your own cookbook? What is your favourite food to cook?

JIN: I think that to publish a book is a bit hard and I would like to continue using our blog to share all of our recipes to our fans. I like healthy foods, like salads, and chicken, but the food I don’t like is something I have to cook for all of our group members. Especially when it’s for all of the members, as it’s very hard