BTS NO.10 FACTS

-V wants to marry his first love and be with her forever.

-J-hope long face is 27 cm.

-Rap Mon: “If i ever have a girlfriend who isn’t an Idol, i want to write a song about apologizes for being an idol. I would like make her to know that i’m much better than what she thinks.”

-Jin: “I’m in charge of the kitchen. When we come back from grocery shopping, the members just dump the stuff we bought anywhere and don’t put it in the fridge. So I put in all the food in the fridge and throw out old food. (laughs)"

-J-Hope is the type of person to approach someone without hesitation and his speaking habits are also like that.

-In BTS Rookie Channel, Suga make shocking confession that he take Jungkook’s black underwear without permission and he didn’t gave it back because the underwear had holes in it. Suga did it because he wants to dominated Jungkook. And Suga said next time he will definitely steal Jungkook underwear and wear it again.

-Suga role is to nag or scold the younger members when they make a mistake. It’s because he is the only member in the group who can speak harshly. He has an honest and blunt personality so if he feel that something isn’t right, he always speak up about it.

-what jung kook wanna steal to other members-- > Rap Monster’s knowledge, Suga’s diverse knowledge, J-Hope’s positive mind, Jimin’s persistence and his effort, V’s natural talent, and Jin’s wide shoulders.

-V stated, “My stage name was chosen last. Six, Lex, V. Those three names were suggested but the members and PD all said that V fit me the best and so I picked V to stand for victory.”

--All member said, V is the most member who has a lot of girl fans.

-V is most popular in Taiwan (Yahoo Taiwan polling).

-Rap Mon Choose Jung kook if he want make Unit Grup . [Bangtan JJANG #63]

-He choose J-Hope for dating if he was a girl, because J-Hope is like the mother in the dorm.

-Rap Monster, “If I’m fire, J-Hope is water. he’s good at ‘turning off’ my bad habits. He’s really sociable so he’s good at mixing with others and our group members.”

-Rap Monster, “When I was in the middle school I was an honor student, and I also the type of person who wanted to be class president but I got into the company and my life as a trainee started. So I just went to school to sleep (laughs). Before entering the company I also had a result to be able the enter the 1st of the top of the nation, but after, I fell to 2nd~3rd.”

-Suga referring to V: Suga: “Everyone says this but people with blood type AB are either a complete genius or a complete idiot. He’s both. But sometimes he comes up with really good ideas and surprises us.”

All thanks to: BTS FACTS Facebook.com/OfficialBTSFacts