BTS NO.43: Jimin's letter

BANG-TALK for BTS Festa

Jimin's Letter to ARMY

Trans by: @vtoxicated

To. A.R.M.Y

Hello ARMYs ! I am BTS’ talented kid, Jimin. Its already a year. The time passes really fast. There were a lot of things that happened in the past one year. The thing that comes to mind first is our debut showcase. I had so many thoughts coming to my mind that time. I was nervous but pretended that I was fine. I tried to smile but it was not sincere. Were there a lot of fans that came? Can I do well? Will I be too nervous that I would just stand on stage with a blank expression? There were a lot of worries that came to mind.

With all the worries surrounding me, I went up on stage and met you guys first time. At that time I felt ‘Ah ~ This is what it feels to be on stage. So this is why they become singers’ I promised myself at that moment, that I would show you a better stage. But after debuting, there were so many schedules and incidents along the way, I was so frustrated and I blamed it all on myself. I thought that I can’t be any better and I the next step that I am supposed to take was so vague. Because of this I was so worried and scared. During ! Those ! Moments !

You guys were forever supporting us, telling us to stay strong and sent us letters.. You guys were all supporting and anticipating for is and here we are standing here looking stupid and doing nothing. From then, we all bucked up and moved forward. We worked hard on our promotions and on the year-end you guys have us a present that we would never ever forget. The Rookie Award ! Whenever we received it, we say it every time, we were very touched and thankful but we were all so baffled that no words can express it. After getting off stage after receiving it, only then reality struck and I was so nervous. We have received the Rookie Award. I still can’t forget that moment. I thought about this that time. We have received the award that we dreamed of but we are still at the starting point.

We still have a long way to go and we have to do our best at everything. I have to do better, that was the only thing I could think of. Recently, we had the fanmeeting. When we stood on stage, should I say it was breathtaking? I think we changed a bit after that. I think we all have finally had a heart to show our individuality and send you our loves. We performed at the fanmeeting with all our hearts but I don’t know if you have received it or not. There would definitely be tough times ahead of us, I hope for more love and support from you guys. We will work much more harder than what you are giving to us now. Aren’t you curious on what would happen to us in the future? I am anticipating what we will be in the end~! Until that day comes, please continue supporting us! Look our for us. I love you ~

-From Jimin.

Credits to: 

BTS Philippines 방탄소년단