EPISODE_37~LOVE IS IN THE AIR

The part credit goes to :-

manan147

💖💖LOVE IS IN THE AIR💗💗

" Ummm actually fab 5 have concert after tomorrow and we r going London.... ", manik said in one go while seeing her expression.

Nandini smile and hug him..

" Arav I know it v well.. Mom told me that u r going.. But manik ", Nandini said while hugging him tight.

" that means u know about it !!?? ", he asked her surprisingly.

" yes I know it v well.. And Arav u don't have to worry about me all r there beside me.. U go and give ur best.. I know my Arav will nail it.. U go..work is also important.. We have whole life Arav to spend.. ", she said while hugging him more tightly with lots of love in her voice.

Manik smile and kissed on her hair.. Feeling proud to have her in his life.. His angel.. Only his..

" u know what Angel.. Sometimes I thought 💭 what I have done to have u in my life.. U such an Angel.. I really really really really love you.. ' HAMESHA ' ", he confessed with so much of love.

Nandini titled her head and see towards him who is already seeing her with pure love in his eyes 👀..

" I love you more than u ' HAMESHA ' ", she confessed with same emotions like him .

Both loss in there 👀 eyes.. Which showing only love for eachother.. Manik shift his eyes on her lips which is shivering.. Manik crassed her arm towards her shoulder with his finger to her lips making dance butterflies in her stomach.. 💖💖

Manik crase her lips with her thumb 👍..he see towards her for permission.. She blinked her eyes 👀 making him happy.. He lean towards her lips.. And in a minute he interact his lips with her for there first ever kiss.. Which r really heaven for them.. It's just there pure love.. Not any kind of lust.. It's there love for eachother..

Both pouring love in this kiss.. Manik is busy with her lower lip and she's buzy with his upper lips.. Manik gripped her waist more tight.. Which makes her gasped.. Taking the opportunity he insurted his tongue 😜 in her to explore her mouth fully....

Both r so lost in this.. It's really magic for them.. " NO DOUGHT ".. After good sufficient 10 min.. Both broke the kiss..Malik rested his head with her.. He see towards her and see her closed eyes 👀.. With blushing cheeks.. He smiles..

" Wow ", Manik said while teasing her.. Which he love the most.. Making her more blush.

" ARAV.... ", she said while blushing and hug him hidding her face in his chest.. making him laugh 😂😂 on her blush.

" I want u see like this only.. Ur smile.. Ur blush ur laugh making me believe that I'm alive.. ", he confessed his pure feeling while hidding her in his embrace.. making her feel blessed..

" Arav mujhe nini aayi hai.. ", She said cutely while titled her head and see towards him.. Her this cute antics making him fall for her more and more..

He kissed on her cheek making it red in blush.. He carry her in his arms like bridle 🌉 style.. And carry her to other side of Terrance and nandini See a set up where is a tent ⛺ which is decorated with lighting lights..

Seeing the setup Nandini eyes 👀 twinkled and see towards him he wink at her.. He take her inside the tent ⛺ and lay her down on matterer inside the tent ⛺ ( pic in comment box ).

He lay beside her and see her loss he smile knowing where she lost..

#Flashback..