PART-29 SOMETHING SHOCKING!!!!

SO GUYZ THIS PART IS DEDICATED TO ONE READER...WHO ALWAYS COMMENT... VOTES AND ALWAYS ANSWERING MY ALL QUESTIONS WHICH IS MENTIONED IN PART... SO REALLY THANK U DEAR..... USER90971901

......................................................................................................................................................... 

she pushed him away and run to her room... he became shock at her this act and he hear nandu's crying voice... He run behind her and he find her in washroom he shocked to see her in this condition hIS heart beating stop for a moment....IT'S LIKE HIS LIFE DISTROYED INTO MILLION OF PIECES......

Nandu is sitting in the corner of the washroom... She is sweating v badly and blabbering something....

Nandu : n... N... O... No.... D.... O... N... T... Don't t... O... U.. C.. H.. Touch.... Me..... (said b/w her crying.....she is v afraid..... )

Manik go towards her and sit beside her and going to touch her but she jerk his hand or vo piche (AND MANIK STEPPED BACK...) Ho jatti hai... Manik again going to touch her but again she DRAG HER  back ward  and stick to the wall.....

Nandu : (crying ) no plzzzz leave me

Nandu : (crying ) no plzzzz leave me.... Plzzz....

Manik also have tears in his eyes......

Manik : (lovingly ) angel....

Nandu hear this and see manik......

Nandu : (crying ) Arav..... Plzzzz stay away from me.... I'm dirty..... He touch me....

Manik come forward and hug her tightly he also start crying after see her in this condition......