Episode : 34~Surprise..!

....Nandu_birthday_special.......

At 9:00 pm.... Malhotra mention...

Nandu is thinking about her past... Her past is still scaring her.... It's really difficult for her to move on from her past.....

But she really wanted to move on from her past..... She decided that for her arav her manik.... She can forget or will forget her past.....

And other side manik is preparing his Angel's his nandu's special surprise..... He is really happy..... It's been long time when they celebrate there birthday with each other....

And this birthday will be the best birthday of there life.....

After sometime when manik done with his preparation then he go towards his room and get ready.... Clock 🕒 is showing 10:30 pm....

After getting ready he checked his final preparations......

Nandu's room.......

Nandu is standing in her balcony and admiring stars 🌟.... And then she hear some voice and go inside her room....

There she find no one... But there she see two box which is fully wrapped.... And above its a note is kept.....

She confusingly picked up that boxes and note too and open the note..... Which brings a beautiful smile on her face.....

Note : 📝

So angel ready for your surprise....??? I know u r really excited but u have to wait till 12 :00 am.... (nandu make cute sad pout ) don't do this yrr... It's really difficult for me to control.... (nandu blush 😳 on it.... ) OK now stop blushing..... This is the first gift for you..... Open it and wear it.... I'm eagerly waiting to see you in this dress 👗.....
Ur Love 💖 Arav....

Nandu smile and kept it in her bed's side drawer.... She open that box and found beautiful red gown with its matching accessories....

Soonely she slipped herself in that dress 👗 after getting freshing herself..... She's looking vv beautiful.. She's looking like really an angel....

She put some kohl in her eyes and than put some lipglose and at last she wear that matching accessories which is gifted by manik.....

And then she see time and it's showing 11:30 pm.... And at same time her phone 📱 beep.... She see her phone 📱 and its a message from manik....

Message....

Come out from ur room... I'm waiting for u eagerly.....

Nandu smile and then she herself last time in mirror and open the door and surprise to see....

That the full path is decorated with Rose 🌹 petals.... And candles.... She's having constant smile on her face....

Then she see a note is kept outside her door step......

Note.... 📝

Angel remove ur heels..... because I don't want that ur soft feets like rose 🌹 petals get harmed..... And also this rose path reached u to on ur surprise..... Follow this path angel.....
....ur love Arav 💖

She smile....

And unwear her heals and kept her feets on that petals path and leave for her surprise..... This path take her to terrace area....

When she see the view of terrace she's like.......

Wow......

There she see the left path is decorated with fireflies jars....

And she stepped to take above.... And reached her real surprise area and there she see a table which is decorated with Rose and candles.....

and at the centre of the table her favorite black forest cake (😋😋 mine too.. 😂) is kept....

And on its written is happy birthday jaan..... She blushed after reading this..... And then her eyes fall on the table left side on floor that I love you is written.....

And a beautiful heart is made on floor with Rose rose petals....

She became so much happy after seeing her surprise.... And then she turn to find manik.... But she didn't then she hear his voice from another side of the terrace...

Manik : I'm here angel......

She go to another side of the

And then her eyes fall on that place that place is full of fireflies which r flying... Her favorite fireflies.....

Which make her more happy.... She start playing with them and after some time what she saw make her more surprised.....

Abhi nhi next episode main 😛😜......

(rest Part in Next update... 😝😝😂😂)

Acha Aap abhi read krna chahte Ho......????

(ok, you wanna read now...!!?? )

But I won't.... 😂😂😂...

Acha baba here u go....... 😆😆😂😂

Nandu see that on floor will you marry me???? Is written with red rose petals and there also kept candles which making it more beautiful....

Then she feel manik is near her so she turn and manik is sitting on his knees and holding one beautiful heart ♥ shape box.....

To be continued.....

Precape : nandu birthday......

How's it guys????

Also tell me do u guys like pics... It's a collag pics guys.....

Leave ur precious comments and also give ur suggestions and hit votes please....