Donnie?

Chapter 2

I slowly back away from my sisters, Andrew,and Mum. As soon as I was far enough away, I sped out the door in search of Donnie. "Donnie!" I called out, slowing my pace to a walking speed. My dress was already muddy at the bottom. The town was barren, no people, not many shops, or houses. "Donnie!" I screamed out again. No reply.

Donnie's P.O.V

Darkness over took my eyes. Where am I? I heard someone walked into the room and slam the door shut. I could barely make out the male figure that now stood before me. "Hello Donnie." Said the person. "Who are you?" I replied back, a little frightened. "No need for names at the moment, Donnie. I have a task for you." "What kind of task?" The figure handed me a knife. "What is this?" I said taking the knife. "A knife, Donnie. I want you to drive this threw Andrew's and Daphne's back before the next ball." He said stepping away from me. "What!? I could never do that, I may dislike both of them but I would never wish them dead!" I yelled at the man.

" I don't care, just do it or it will be going in your own back." " I can't do it, the next ball is next week!" I screamed at him again. " Just do it stupid child!" He open the door. " You can leave now." I got up and put the knife in my pocket, and walked out the door.

Shelia's P.O.V

"DONNIE!" I screamed out as I egan to see him running over to me. I met him half way and embraced him with a tight bear hug. "Shelia." He whispered into my hair kissing my head. "Where have you been?" I asked him pushing him back a little. "No where important, just come on we have to get back to dad!" He said, grabbign my wrist and dragging me back to the theater.

When we got there Phyllis (Anne) greeted us with her salty tears. "Where have you guys been!?" She screamed at us. "No where." Donnie and I said in a unison. "Where is daddy?" I asked her closing in the space between us. "He is umm on is deathbed." She manged to sob out. "No that's not possible!" I shierked. "Mom said we should go back to the castle, James is outside waiting for us.

She walked past us and we followed her still unbelieving what she said.