Pool Party

A month went by and after that day, things were better with us, I stopped being angry. Although seeing him with her still crushed me.

"Pool party at my house this Saturday." Mia yelled and everyone cheered.

Mia loves parties and she throws the best ones, a little crazy too but they're awesome. Her parents also own a mansion and they're always away on business trips so it's just her and the people working there. They actually go with it and help her.

"You invited the whole school to your house, I swear you're crazy." I said.

"It's party time, and my parents are out of the country for a month. So no need to worry."

"Alright." I chuckled.

"Look, loser one and loser two." We turned to see Layla.

"Look, is whore one and whore two." Mia said pointing at Layla and Lana. Yeah Lana is also a cheerleader.

"Stop going after Nick, he's mine and only mine. I'm tired of repeating it."

"Then stop, I'm not after him. Though he did went to my house to talk, and we went out for a drive. Looks like he's the one who you should be worried about." I said before leaving.

"Stop competing against S. She's better than you. And she has Nick's heart, meanwhile you're trying so hard, It's sad." Mia said before leaving.

••••••

I went to the bakery to see if they needed any help, I was bored and I like baking. I take it as a hobby. My real passion is to be a veterinarian.

"Favorite person in the bakery." I grinned.

"Hey, S. Looks like you're doing better." Blaze said.

"I am, talking to Nick that night was good. I'm not angry, although I do get jealous of seeing him with Lara. But I know if we're meant to be, we will find our way back to each other." I smiled.

"Hey baby sis." I turned to see Aviana.

"Hey Avi." I hugged her.

"How are they doing." She asked Blaze.

"See for yourself." He said while opening the door. The twins were actually working in peace.

"Do I want to know?"

"They took the principal's wig off, so we grounded them for two weeks with no phones and TV." Aviana said.

"And we brought them to work here so they wouldn't try and sneak out of the house and go over to Aria's house and watch TV or be on the phones." Blaze said causing me to laugh.

Mom has a weak spot for them. When they're grounded they sneak out and go over to our house. Since it's in the same neighbourhood, it's easy.

"Where's Ryan?" I said. They named their last baby Ryan, just like dad. Dad was over the moon. And he has a weak spot for him.

"With dad, said he was taking Ryan for some ice cream after work was over." She said and I nodded.

"Little terrors, need any help?" I said.

"Yes please. It's so hot in here I need some fresh air." Alexis said before opening the back door.

"Alright." I said while grabbing an apron and made my way to the back.

"She looks better than before." She said to Blaze.

"She is, and I'm sure her and Nick will work things." He said before giving her a kiss.

••••••

Saturday night came and I was ready for the party.

"No drinking, smoking, and dancing on the tables like crazy." Dad said.

"You got it, daddy'o." I said while raising my thumb. Mom laughed

"Stick to dad." He sighed, I just chuckled.

I kissed them both goodbye and went to the party.

••••••

The party was in full swing, and it was packed.

"I've been calling you." Mia said.

"Left my phone in the car. And you know I don't text or talk while driving." I said and she just shook her head.

"Let's dance." She said while dragging me to the dance floor. It felt nice to party again with Mia. As we were dancing someone interrupt us.

"Can I dance with my gorgeous girlfriend?" He said.

"She's all yours." I said.

"I'm Roger."

"I'm Serena, but you can call me S." I said while shaking his hand. He left with Mia and I was alone.

"Wanna dance?" I turned to see Nick.

"Lara might kill you." I said. He just chuckled.

"She's busy with the cheerleading squad." He said.

"Alright, one dance." I said and he nodded.

And to our luck it was a slow song, every couple was dancing really tight.

"We can skip it." I said while walking away but he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him.

"Not until I get my dance." He said to my ear. That sent shivers.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as mine went around his neck. Never thought we would be this close again. We were in our own world, no one else just us. I miss him so much. 

"You look beautiful." He said.

"Thank you." I smiled while blushing.

"Nick I-" someone cut me and pushed me to the pool.

The problem is, I never learned how to swim. Pools weren't my thing, as for the beach I only like to walk on the sand and the little waves, I'm scared of the sea. So learning how to swim was meh.

"Serena!" Nick jumped in the pool and grabbed me.

"What the hell is your problem!" Mia yelled at her.

"I told her to stay away from Nick. He's mine." She yelled.

He pulled me out of the pool in time, he knew I didn't know how to swim. 

"You okay." He asked in a worried tone.

"I- I'm fine." I said while coughing. Mia gave me a towel.

"I'll deal with Lana later, right now you need to change or you will catch a cold." He said.

"Serena knows the way to my room, go there and change to dry clothes, you can also grab clothes from my brother's closet, he's out of town so don't worry." She said and we nodded.

Nick followed me, I showed him Cole's bedroom and he went there to change. I went inside Mia's room and went to take a shower.

After my shower and getting changed I made my way outside. He was sitting on Mia's bed.

"Thank you." I said while sitting next to him.

"You're welcome." He said while grabbing my hand.

I hope he breaks up with Lana, he's too good for her. And that bitch will hear me.

A/N: the rest of the story is on Ireader and Amazon. Both formats available. The whole story  with the sequels are under one book, Unlucky In Love, in both platforms.