"Mr. Jung?" He questions.

I nod, standing and extending my hand. "Yes."

The tall man accepts my hand, shaking it firmly. "Perfect! Kim Namjoon. We spoke not too long ago. I'm very excited that you came. Please follow me." Namjoon leads me into the room he came out of, ushering for me to take a seat on the opposite side of the desk inside the green walled area. "Thank you so much for coming on such short notice. I really appreciate it."

"It's okay." I respond with a small voice, still playing with my fingers lightly.

Namjoon types on his computer, more than likely pulling up my application. He hums as he clicks a few things, going 'ah' in the process. "Mr. Jung,"

"You can just call me Hoseok." I say.

He nods, "Absolutely, Hoseok. I knew I recognized your name but seeing you in person I just have to say it is a pleasure to be face to face with you."

"I beg your pardon?" I ask, slightly confused as I tilt my head.

Namjoon chuckles, nodding. "How can anyone not recognize you? You're only the most notable dancer in this day and age. I've seen your work. Very impressive."

"Oh, t-thank you."

"I'm shocked that someone like you is interested in our place of business. With your history and all."

I awkwardly chuckle. "I actually applied on accident. I had no clue what I was applying for until after submitting it."

Namjoon laughs, instantly calming me down. He makes the atmosphere so calm and friendly. "That's quite something. Well, I'm glad you applied. We need more dancers bad."

"I don't really see myself stripping, to be quite honest, Mr. Kim."

"Namjoon, please." He smiles. "And trust me, I have been in your shoes. I started off here as a dancer. I'm not the best, but I got my job done. I actually began to like it. And now I'm the manager. I never imagined myself here but things happen for a reason."

"I guess so."

"Hoseok," He says to me in a serious tone. "Someone like you would be a joy to our stage. The way you have so much fluidity in your moves would do magic up there. All of our dancers have dancing backgrounds of all sorts. We have 7 loyal dancers, 3 of which have been with us for years. They would surely have no issue extending a hand and guiding you through how we operate here. If only you give us a chance."

"I just don't think I would be comfortable up on stage basically naked." I express.

"I felt the same way. I started slow. I would wear those fishnet type shirt things with really tight briefs. Then I worked my way into easing my clothes off. It's all progression. I think that once you get into the groove of things, you'll be fine."

"I still don't know."

"Think about it. There's no rush." Namjoon nods. "We really need more dancers. Not to mention the guests we have that come in are amazing tippers. You'll leave with a good almost thousand dollars nightly, even more on good nights."

He smirks when he sees my head instantly perk up. "That much in tips?"

"That much." He nods. "On top of your checks you receive weekly. Plus, we have benefits like health insurance, dental, vision. We care alot about our workers here at Her Sweet Dreams. We want you all in top shape while performaning. I mean, what can be better than that?"

Initially, I came in to talk them into putting me into another position. But the more Namjoon speaks, the more I begins to actually contemplate and accept the idea. Maybe dancing here isn't that bad? This club seems different. The benefits along with all those tips women would throw at me, plus a regular check? Weekly? Who would turn down so much money?

"I," I start, clearing my throat. "This is something I think I may consider."

Namjoon showcases a toothy grin, his dimples stealing the show as he stands. "I really think you'll like it! If you don't mind, Hoseok, I'd like to give you a quick glimpse of the club. Get a small taste of the environment and what the energy is like. How about it?"

I stand with him, nodding. "Sure."

Namjoon leads the way out of the office and back to the main doors. We gothrough the door that has the club name written on it and  my eyes widen as the music blasts. These are some good ass soundproof walls. The security nods at Namjoon as we make our way further into the club.

Women are screaming, throwing tons of bills onto the stage as a man is up there, no older than 21, twirling this gold vest in the air. By the look if it, they aren't throwing 5's or 10's. These women are throwing 20's and 50's. "Damn."

"So here it is." Namjoon yells over the music and screams of the women. "He's our golden maknae, as he calls himself. He's turning pretty 22 soon. Been with us since he was fresh out of high school. He's the crowd favorite, with his innocent face but sexual ways. The perfect fantasy for our ladies."

"They throw lots of money." I have to point out.

"Yeah, I told you. Our guests are generous. We love them." He shows me around more, coming up to the bar where the bartender is watching the show.

"Ri, what's shaking baby girl." Namjoon teases her in English.

She leans against the counter, smiling at him as she speaks in English as well. "Now now, Joonie. Last time you called me baby girl, you refused to bend me over."

"Naughty girl." Namjoon returns back to Korean and the beautiful girl chuckles. "Anyway, this is Hoseok. I'm giving him a tour."

"Oh, I recognize that face from anywhere. Jun Yuri." She extends her hand out to me and I grab it gently. "You're an amazing dancer. I went to your last competition. Very nice."

"Thank you so much." I smile, noticing the look Yuri's eye. Almost as if her heart could just about melt.

"Thinking of joining our boys? We could use more talent like that."

"Thinking." I nods.

"Do it." Yuri eggs on. "The money is great. Plus, I get to see you with barely any-"

"Too strong, Ri." Namjoon stops her and she laughs. "She's the biggest flirt we have."

"You love me." She rebuttals.

"That I do. I'm going to show him around more. Get your pretty self back to work."

"As you command, daddy." She winks.

Namjoon laughs as he leads me away from the bar. That woman there behind the bar radiates big dick energy, and she doesn't even have a dick.

"She's a catch." Namjoon shakes his head. "But she's really a nice girl."

I simply nod as the tour continues. I'm introduced to a few of the staff that work out on the floor, and greet a few women sitting there who recognize me from the group I once danced in. It's not that uncommon for me to be out and people know me.

The tour comes to an end just as the man on stage finishes up his set. Namjoon turns to  me as we reach the door that we came out of. "Well, what do you think?"

"It's not bad." I shrug, biting my lip.

"So what do you say?" Namjoon asks with hopeful eyes. "I would like to offer you a job here. Will you accept?"

°🕊🍃°

I just, oof! Im so excited for this story! What do you think so far? How often would you like to see me update this story? Momma wants to feed her babies!! 💜

.
.
~S. xx

Strip Tease °jhs au°जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें