Day 1: Dancing(Drarry)

Harry Potter paced through his 8th year dorm. They had all chosen to return for a final year at Hogwarts and all of the 8th years got a dorm room to themselves and he was wearing a hole in the floor of his.

"I'm not bloody doing it, Hermione." He swore, turning to face the witch sitting on his bed.

"It's suicide!" He complained, throwing his hands in the air for dramatic effect.

"Gryffindor's are brave not suicidal!" He reasoned out loud, stopping for a second to point a finger at her.

"Don't say it." He said slightly glaring as he continued his pacing. Sure he MIGHT have been a little reckless trying to save the entire wizarding world from a dark lord, which he DID thank-you-very-much, excuse him for not being more careful but this was different.

"I'm not asking bloody Draco Malfoy to the Yule ball." He said finally, plopping down beside Hermione, breathing hard from his theatrics.

Hermione sighed, looking down at her cuticles, letting Harry work it out once he started interrupting her. "Are you quite done?" She asked once he flopped down, raising an eyebrow.
"You've been lusting after him since 6th year, maybe even longer. How is it suicidal? You've not seen the looks he sends you." She buffered her nails on her robes. "You'll ask him. Or I'll ask him for you. But if you take that cowards way out, I'll never let you forget it and I doubt he would either."

Harry sighed "He doesn't want me, 'Mione" he said sadly "He's a pure blood, he might have sided with us and changed a lot but he still has pure blood morals and standards and I meet none of them he argued quietly. "I'm just a broken, half blood who everyone is calling a 'War hero'. " he whispered

"The looks don't say that." Hermione huffed. "You listen here Harry James Potter. You like him, he likes you, now pull yourself up by your bootstraps and do something about it! He probably thinks he isn't worthy of you BECAUSE you're the Savior."

Harry whined "But 'mione what if he says no?"

"You will never know until you ask." Hermione huffed. "I highly doubt he will"

Harry bit his lip "I'm scared." He whispered.

"I know but it'll be okay." Hermione whispered back.

"Are you sure you're not a Slytherin? You're giving me an ultimatum here and there is no way out!" Harry complained.

Hermione just smirked, leaning forward. "I expect that the hat went through something like with you. Now get a move on!"

"I don't even know where he is!" Harry complained

"Where the hell do you think the 8th year slytherins are? We're still in the tower, so they would still be in......"

"I mean right this moment." Harry grumbled. "He could be anywhere."

"You've a map, use it." Hermione looked amused

"I was hoping you forgot about that." He said under his breath as he went searching in his trunk for the bloody map.

"Haven't you learned I don't forget."

Harry rolled his eyes, walking towards the door, map in hand. "Bye,Mione" He said through gritted teeth, exiting the dorm and closing the door rather loudly.

He made it a few steps before he ran into Ron. "Unless you want to reveal your undying love to someone, I suggest you avoid Hermione, she's on a mission." He warned sourly, brushing past his friend and heading out through the common room.

Hermione just smirked, having followed him, seeing Ron shake his head. "Just go ask the blond prat"

Everyone was against him, that was what was happening. He pouted all the way down the hallway, rounding the corner and almost running into the person he was looking for and his friends. "Oh! Sorry!" He said, blushing a little.Yep, everyone was against him.