chapter three

skipper was sat underneath the  apple tree watching oveing muchhool.then paul  came up the hill.a short blonde haired lad with a sharp deep voice."morning!" cracker barked."f**kin ell clam down its only morning " skipper softly asked."sorry" crackers repiled."so what you want us for then ??" creakers then asked."wait and see " skipper chuckled."hey a white vans just parked on side of road "crackers cuirosly said."that jack hes 18 and cn drive"skipper repiled.jack was a tall tanned young man.he currently works for the british army TA . hes got two months off before he goes back on tour in afgan.the side door slid open and out came mack,anna,andy and brian.jack slamed the door shut.and followed the four of them up the hill.once they where up there  they all sat down under the tree shading them from the blistering sun.

"so what you you want " brian asked stratching his thick matted hair."ask you all how you are doing and any plans for the summer"skipper asked."hang round with you " anna grinned.slipping her hand into macks.mack grinned."same here anna you too skipper" mack added."well im doing f**k all so im staying here for the summer" brian replied."i might be going on holiday"andy said  rasing his furry eye brows."ill be sent back to afgan in two months so two month hoilday doing nout will be good " jack said closing his eyes and leaning his head agenst the apple tree."hey how many people heared bout the four dogs going missing in talton ??" skipper."we all did it was on bbc news in the  van" jack replied."i tell you what if they come to muchhool ch***t they are in the s***e pile" brian smerked."too bloody right" mack agrred.

"hey i know this may sound stupid " anna said."like you are " brian scarsticly said smiling.anna glared at brian with a uncomfortable look."any way i know ive been here for one night but i heared a chainsaw and maybe trees fallling in the wood did anyone else hear that??" anna asked."i think i might have "andy repiled."was it at around mid night " he added."yea i dont know whats going on down there " mack repiled."come on lets go find out " skipper grinned hopping up to his feet.