chapter two

chris walked out the porch and into the cold sunny air.chris called purdy.purdy trotted out."good  girl" chris admired.he closed the door and walked back to his house.chris walked across the freahly cut grass on the green."skipper when your aunt coming home?"  frank asked from the top of the large oak tree."not to sure why ? " chris asked squinking his eyes and looking up."o she organiseing a bake sale in the town hall one day this week " frank replied snipping brances off the tree,"o right ill send her to you when she comes ome " chris said.chris walked back to his house and opened the side gate and let purdy through first.chris heared noses at his back door."SIT !!! " chris sharply said to purdy.he grapped a short pice of wood and gripped it tight.suddenly the was knocked over.

"j*s*es chr**t " a girl squeaked."anna ? bl***y hell what you doing here i though you where going to america for the summer" chris confusinly said picking himself up.he helped the anna up and stared at her hazel eyes."no skipper i want to stay here for the summer" anna said before wrpping her arms around him and hugging him.skippper put purdy in the house and lokced the wooden door.he went back round the side gate followed by anna.her black hair with a blue strip  at her fringe bounched with every step." so where we heading ? " anna asked."ive just been to see andy  pandy now were going to see the rest of the gang and meet up by the apple hill" skipper replied smerking."bahaha andy pandy never gets old" anna bursted into laughter.

chris walked around the corner shop to another house.he knocker and from the top window someone leaned out."brian !! hill in ten minutes sharp"skipper sharply said.he then turnned and walked to the house oppise of him.skipper could hear banging from the small garage.anna went in first but was sharply yanked back."stop! they could be welding" skipper exclimed."sorry "anna repled going red.skipper went in first,knocked on the door and and waited.suddlenly the wide garge door opened."aye up luke who it is " a broad scottish accent  bellowed."hill in 10  minutes " skipper yelled over the loud banging."aye where just doing a wee bit of welding " the lad repiled."alright mack" anna replied smiling."she back from the cr***y hills of america" mack joke.wiping his grecey hands on his grey shirt and jeans.skipper ran to another house and pointed to his watch at mack.mack nodded.