A New Ally and an Old Friend

At the nemisis, Soundwaves POV

I stood there, trying to decode the co-ordinants, when I heard footsteps, and turned my helm to see what the meaning was. In came Megatron, and he said, "Soundwave... what are you doing?" I looked at the screen, then back at him, not knowing what to do. I quickly pulled up the iacon database, and pointed to the screen. "Ah, I see, decoding co-ordinants... carry on." Megatron said, and I nodded, turning back to the screen. I expected him to leave, but he didn't, he stood in the room and watched me, and I turned my helm towards him again. "I am just making sure all goes well..." He said, so I looked up to the screen and started decoding, but not what I wanted to decode, I hated side traking, time is precious, what if she was injured or in danger? I could not bear to discover she is dead... And I know knockout could not either.

I kept on decoding the co-ordinants, when suddenly a decipticon distress appeared. I pointed to the signal, and Megatron said, "A decepticon in distress? We must hurry to get there before the autobots do. Soundwave, activate the groundbridge!" And I did as I was told. He called Knockout and a few vehicons, then we walked through the groundbridge. We appeared in a dead looking marsh, and walked around for a bit, then sure enough we see a decepticon escape pod. "Enter with extreme caution." Megatron said. We made a hole in the wall, and slowly creeped in. There were many halls and corridors, and we walked around, until we heard a groan. We traced where it came from, and when we entered the room, we saw a femme with a black and purple paintjob, Her protective plates forking into two many times, she had black optics, and double katanas. Behind my visor my optics widened, as this was no ordinary femme, this was Voidspark, an old friend of mine.

Flashback

We were in the middle of the battle, when I suddenly felt something against my back. I whirled around, and behind me I saw my partner, Voidspark. She slightly smirked at me and kept on fighting, when I heard a strange noise, and then something dropping to the ground. I turned around to see Voidspark on the ground, a deep gash I her abdomen. I started to rush towards her, but our enemies pushed me back, forcing me to abandon her and worry about myself. The battle was finnaly over, and I raced back to the spot where she was, with a slight limp, and when I saw that she was not there, only a pool of energon, I fell to my knees. She was the only one who was there for me, cared for me! And now, she's dead! Or so I thought...

End of flashback

She wearily lifted her helm, and her pure black optics widened when she saw me, and she fell to her knees. I ran over to her, she was in the same condition as the day of the battle, which was not a good thing. I helped her up, and she looked up at me and said in her naturally low voice, "Soundwave...?" Then passed out in my arms. I carried her bridal style, and we rushed her to the med bay, where Knockout attended to her wounds, and I stood by the berth she was on. "So... friend of yours?" Knockout said, and I simply nodded. He was in the middle of buffing her, when she snapped awake, and slapped his hand away and took on a fighting position. Yep, that was my Spark. she groaned and shook her helm, laying back down. "Sorry, reflexes..." She said. She looked at me, then slowly sat up again.

"Soundwave... I thought I would never see you again..." She said.

"Spark, I thought that you were dead! What happened that day?"

"Good morning to you too... Well, they ganged up on me, but something... happened, they just... dropped dead, and there was this blue light, I couldn't make anything out because my vision was blurry from loss of energon, but it gave me strength, enough to crawl away to an escape pod, and next thing I know I wake up here..."

"I... I'm glad your back." I said, resaulting in a slight smirk from her, and she said, "Aww Soundwave, don't tell me you got... soft." I chuckled, and she started to get off the berth, but knockout pushed her back down and said, "Ah ah ah, you need rest, and I haven't finnished your cosmetic work." And behind my visor I rolled my oprics, knowing that she would insist that she was fine, and that she didn't care about her paintjob.

"With all due respect, I heal faster than other cybertronians, and I have no care of what I look like." She said, I know her too well.

"Megatron wants you looking your best when you come and meet him, so I suggest that you corporate." Knockout said, but I know another reason why she wants to leave, she hates people touching her. Her eyes narrowed, but she said, "Very well." And let him proceed, wich I knew she was not happy with. When he was done, I must say, she looked stunning, her painjob shined and shimmered brigtly, I haven't seen her like this since the coronation of Darkblizzard, queen of the seekers, she was designated to be the queens protector.

"Megatron said that he wanted to see you as soon as possible." Knockout said, and she nodded then stood up, and we guided her to megatron. We reached the main control room, where he was at, and he said, "Ah, good, you have recovered quickly. Now tell me, what is your name?"

"Voidspark, my lord." she said, and his optics widened, and he said, "Voidspark? I have heard legends about you being in the ninja class, and the queen's protector, I have heard that you are one of the best fighters there is."

"Though it is true that I was in the ninja class, and I was the queens designated protector, I'm not sure that I am one of the best fighters." She said, she never speaks highly of herself.

"Ah, a humble one, you will do well here. Soundwave will show you around the ship." He said, and she nodded her helm then turned towards me, and I started to walk off, and she followed. We were in a corridor and she said, "Well here we are again..." and I nodded. I abruptly stopped and turned towards her, and she did the same. "Spark, I have lost one of my friends, and I need help finding her, but only one thing..." I said, and she raised an optic ridge. I looked around to see if anyone was coming, then took a step towards her, and whispered, "She is a native life form from this planet." and she looked at me in suprise. "Will you help me find her?" I said, and she nodded, I knew I could count on her. "Alright, thank you, Spark." I said, and continiued with the tour. Deep down inside my spark, I was so relieved that she was alive, but as always I hid my feelings.