A Sticky Situation

Starscreams POV

I couldn't help help it, but I was starting to actually like this young human, I guess maybe it was because she was the first one to actually be kind to me. We were still talking about how to get her back with Knockout and Soundwave, its the very least I could do for her. We walked, and we soon reached a forest dark, and rather creepy forest. We stoped when we saw saw burn marks on the trees, and a trail of energon. "No... its Airacnid!" I said, and a web shot out of nowhere and stuck Arrya to a tree. I ran towards her, but Airachnid shot a web at me, sticking me to a large rock. I struggled against my bonds, and she came walking out saying, "Well, well, look who it is, Starscream, and he has a little pet, oh this will be fun." But it looked like she had a gash on one of her legs. "Now, its your choice scream, unbearable, or excruciating?" She was just about to fire a glob of acid in my face, when a rock hit the gash in her leg, throwing her aim off and sending her toppling to the ground. Arrya cut herself free, and did the same for me, but she wasn't tall enough to reach the top. I yelped as a metal shard stuck out of the rock and cut the last peice of web, almost hitting my arm, and then it dissapeared. Airachnid started to get up, and I started to run, then transformed, opened my cockpit and screeched, "Get in!" And she leaped in, and I closed the cockpit and went flying off. Airachnid transformed also and chased me, shooting at me along the way. I dodged each shot, when one hit my wing, and I went spiraling down, crashing in a field and did my best to land somewhat gently, though to no success. Arrya gripped the edge of the seat, trying to keep herself in place. I opened my cockpit and she jumped out, and I transformed. Airachnid landed and transformed as well, and Arrya took on a fighting stance. Like she could do anything...

"Oh how cute... You think you can fight me," Airachnid said and gently, but maniacally chuckled.

"I may be small, but don't underestimate me, I'm stronger that I look." Arrya growled back. Airachnid smirked and shot a web at her, but she quickly and nimbly jumped away. "Hmm... your brave, but sadly that won't save you." Airachnid said and reached out to grab Arrya, but again she dodgged, and this time sent a ball of electricity towards Airachnids face, and it missed by only a half of an inch. "Oh, maybe you are stronger than you look. But not strong enough." Airachnid said, and charged towards Arrya, but this time she stood her ground until Airachnid jumped at her, and then she made metal spikes appear all around her. Airachnid had to transform and fly off to avoid being impaled by the spikes, but she still got a deep gouge that leaked energon. She transformed back and growled, and shot 3 acid balls at Arrya, and she dodged each one except for the last, wich grazed her cheek, leaving a burn mark. She grunted, then sent metal spikes towards Airachnid to distract her, and while she was busy dodging the spikes, Arrya jumped up on Airachnids back, and took a sharp metal spike and stabbed Airachnid with it, and she cried out in pain then sent the young girl flying off her back. Arrya yelped as she hit the ground, and Airachnid snarled and turned her back from me, big mistake. I shot her with one of missiles and she fell to the ground. Arrya quickly got up, and sent a shock through her to knock her out. "Ok, now what?" She said.

"Hmm... maybe if we hand her over to megatron I could be rid of airachnid, and you could be reunited with Knockout and soundwave." I said, and she nodded, then said, "Do you have any way of contacting him?"

"I'll try..." I said, and tried to send a comm link to megatron, but there was only static. "Nothing." I said.

"Alright... Well we better get going before she gets up. Oh wait, your wing." She said, so I sat down and she healed my wing, leaving me in near perfect condition. I transformed, and we flew off trying to get as far from Airachnid as possible.