2

(A/n: it has been almost a year and for some reason Wattpad wouldn't let me into my account but I got in after a long time idk what was wrong)

I tilted my head at the sound of the voice. Then I heard it closer but in Master Latio's voice.

"Zero, Come!" I began to trot my way up to the back of the house. Master Latio clipped a leash onto my collar. I tied to bite the leash in surprise.

"No... I need you to help me pick up a girl so act like a good boy" I stood obediently by his side. He teleported to a mile outside of a dog park at some house with light blue coloring. Master knocked on the door. The door swung open 3 minutes later.

"Sorry, I has troubles getting Peanut to wear her leash and harness." A girl with bleached blond hair said. She was wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top.

"It's alright" Master said. The girl pulled a Great Dane puppy. The dog attempted to sniff me but I let out a low growl. Only Latio and the dog heard it as the female human rambled on and on about how Peanut was being rude to her. I walk obediently with Master. We slowly walked to the dog park. Once we made it there me and the puppy were let off our leashes. The puppy immediately thought my warning didn't apply right now and started to chew my ears off. I laid my head down and stayed with Master.

"Your dog is very nice. Pretty in coat as well as manners. I'm surprised he hasn't snapped at Peanut" the girl said surprised. Master laughed and pat my head as the puppy continued to chew my ears.

"My dad trained him before he died..." Latio said sadly. Lying whore...

"Well he could be a good show dog! What kind of breed is he?"

"A wolf" she looked at me. She laughed.

"Really?"

"Yes... but enough about my dog let's talk about something else" Master Latio said very quickly distracting her with a flirty wink. The young female human blushed and was quick to change subjects to keep the vampires attention. The puppy continued to chew and bite at me before getting bored and running off to play with some of the other larger puppies. I watched it run off.

'Not my problem' I thought as I huffed finally getting some peace. After a few minutes I heard a very high pitched squeaking. Looking towards the noise I see a very worried girl and a not so worried Master.

"What happened to Peanut?!" The girl looked worried but didn't sound worried at all. Master Latio looked down at me with annoyed slitted eyes before saying one word.

"Fetch" I got off the ground before running at full speed the direction the puppy went in. My nose was to the ground sniffing for the lost dog. After 10 minutes I found the thing looking lost. It noticed me before quickly running to me and huddling under my fluff. With a growl I pick it up by its scruff and run the 10 minutes back with the puppy in my jaws. I drop it at my Masters feet with a slight wag of my tail. He pat my head before getting the girls attention.

At the sight of the dog she let out a sigh of relief. She quickly clipped the leash back on before spanking the dogs flank.

"Bad girl! You do not run away!" Not like you were paying attention you ass. Master hooks my leash on and the puppy cowers under the might hand of the human. We left to walk to the girls house before departing with a kiss on masters lips and a whine from an over attached puppy. Once we were a block away we teleported back to the mansion. He unclipped the leash from my collar and pat my head.

"Good boy" he said. I showed my belly at the praise causing him to laugh. He knelt down and scratched my belly before muttering something.

"I wish I got more than a kiss for that mess" a pout not leaving his face.