Percy has a Plan

2. Okay second chapter. Lets do this! Dont give up on me just yet!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Percy's POV

I walked to the Athena cabin to look for Annabeth. For some unknown reason, I felt a dread in the pit of my stomach when my mind told me that I had to visit Annabeth. Yes. My mind talks to me. I kinda like the conversations that go on in my mind. And before you go all dirty on me, no it's no smut. Well, not all of it. Also before you think I'm some sychopath that belongs in an asylum, my mind is usually Poseidon, 'cause obviously he's my dad, Aphrodite, to keep reminding me that she's gonna make my love life interesting, and Athena. To *sigh* critisize my short intelligence and the normal, hurt-my-daughter-and-I-will-kill-you-and-personally-deliver-you-to-Tarturus-after-being-eaten-by-Cerberus, thing. But today. It was just me and my mind. And Aphrodite. Again.

'But why do I have to go to Annabeth?' My mind whined. (Heh heh. That rhymes. Okay. Moving on...)

'Because she's your girlfriend! And remember Nico?' I calmed down.

'Nico. Nico needs me. Well actually, I need Nico to forgive me. Wait. But he gets a benifit too. Oh shut up mind! Your hurting my brain.'

'Why do you dread going to Annabeth, Perseus?' Aphrodite. How I know? I will NEVER say my name as Perseus. Period.

'I... Don't know.' Wait is this me or my mind?

'Both of us you idiot. We're the same thing!'

'Is it because maybe you have lost interest in Annabeth?' She asked innocently.

'What? Lost... What? No. Never. I mean... Lately we haven't been talking and I see her as more of a friend. Wait! No! She's my girlfriend. Of course I love her! Right...?' But she didnt answer. I looked up to see I was in front of the Athena cabin. I groaned and knocked on the door.

"Just a second!" A voice called. It wasn't Annabeth's. I sighed in relief. Wait, what? Why would I be relieved to not see Annabeth? I shook my head to clear my thoughts. Malcom, Annabeth's half-brother, opened the door with a frown.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Hey. Its not Annabeth.

"I can't find my book! It's sad. Called 'The Fault In Our Stars'. Im half-way done with it and this exact possible moment..." Im sure he said more but honestly? I zoned out. I thought of a fish that I talked to earlier. It was a clown fish. Not really funny though. Okay not funny at all. He kept saying stupid jokes. So stupid that I wanted to bonk his head with a stick. But being the sea prince, bonking a fish in the head will not be good for my street cred. Or coral cred.

"... So what did you need Perce?"

"Hmmm? Oh Annabi-beth. Annabeth. I said Annabeth!" Oh crap. Oh crap. Why did I just call my girlfriend a bitch? I mean in my mind I did, but I said it out loud! Wait, what? I don't say it in my mind!

'Oh admit it! You do!'

'Shut up, mind!'

'Fine!'

"I know you did. I'm not you!" He said with a grin that quickly turned into a frown. "Perce? You look like your having an argument with yourself."

"Ah, it's nothing! Im just confused is all. I really need to talk to Annabeth." I told him with scrunched eyebrows. He turned to big brother mode.

"Your not gonna break up with her, are you?"

"What?! No! Oh my gods no!" I yelled out, struck with shock. He let out a relieved sigh.

"Oh thank the gods!" I chuckled half-heartily.

"Okay just a second. Let me call her. Annabeth! Percy's here! Says he needs to ask you something!" He yelled.

"Coming Malcom!" A voice yelled back. She walked out and smiled. I ran to her and picked her up and spinning her around. Even if the loving feelings are gone, she is still my best friend.

"Hey, Wise Girl!" I said grinning.

"Still didn't learn how to make a good nickname, Seaweed Brain." She smiled. She led me inside.

"So what brings you here?"

"What? I can't visit my girlfriend without having a reason?"

"Nope."

"Okay you win. Its about time travel. Has anyone done it before?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooooh. What do you think Percy's gonna do? Stay tuned... XD Im so corny.