I'm Not Crazy

Before you guys read this, I'd like you to recall previous chapters so this will make a lot more sense.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Percy's POV

Recent heartbreak. What was I thinking?

I looked over to Leo, who was smiling and cheering so loud, and Nico, who's broken internal feelings were just shining through his voice.

I couldn't take it. I got up, told Travis I needed some water, and ran.

I didn't know where I was going. I just ran. Past the Big House, past the cabins, past my cabin. Faster, I ran faster. Everything was a blur, and I started panting. I wanted to punch something, to knock someone out. I ran and clenched my teeth, pushing myself on. Faster, branches cut into my skin.

Branches? I opened my eyes.

Holy fuck, where in Hades am I? I didn't even care. I kept running. I ran until I realized I wasn't in camp anymore. I wasn't protected anymore.

I don't have armor. I'm lost. I can't find my way back because I don't know where the fuck I am. I punched something. A tree. Probably a nymph, in which case I'm a fucking jerk. I yelled, screamed. Took all my frustration out, but all of it was so pent up.

I killed Bianca.

Silena. Beckendorf.

Even Leo. Nico. They're all dead. My mom, my dad, my girlfriend. All of them. Because of me.

What are you talking about, Percy. I shook my head, trying to get the reassurance out. They aren't dead.

"YES THEY ARE!" I growled. I pulled out Riptide and slashed at the people in front of me.

People? What people? I blinked. I'm seeing people. I slashed my hand through them. Not real. They weren't real.

I can see people. I slashed at them, I'm not crazy.

I have a confession. I told myself.

"You're suffering through depression." I turned around. Juniper?

"No, no you're fake too. You're all fake."

"Perce." She smiled. "It's me, it really is. You kinda punched Tracy there but she doesn't mind. You can't actually hurt her in that form."

"What? You're real?"

"Yes, I am." She smiled. "Do you want to talk about... This?" She referred to the mess that was me.

She led me to a grassy place, inside of the barrier, in the shield. Safe. We sat down and she nodded, urging me to speak. I cleared my throat.

"I've been having these, um, nightmares. Anxiety attacks. Um, I don't know what it is. I have flashes of Tartarus, of people dying. There are these voices, they tell me things. They confuse me. Sometimes they'll give me thoughts I never had before, and sometimes they push feeling out of me. They scream sometimes. That's the worst. When they scream. It's like your brain is shattering. They make me do things on impulse. No one knows. No one can. I'm not crazy, you gotta believe me. I just, I need someone. I need someone to take it all away. Someone who knows how. I need..."

"You need Nico. You need Nico because he knows, because you need him. Percy, have you ever thought that maybe, you're bisexual?"