Bruised

Leo's POV

I was currently lip-locked with a certain son of Hades. Nico moaned as tilted my head. As we broke apart, we both gasped for air.

As I leaned in for another kiss, Nico put two fingers on my lips, squishing my puckered up lips. I waited, wide-eyed, as Nico shook his head.

"No, Fire Boy." He said. "Someone'll see us and then we both are completely and utterly screwed." He said. I groaned but submitted. After all, he was right. If we got caught, not only are we gonna be the first one's in the harpies food list, but we would be shunned by some.

"Fine." I crossed my arms over my chest and lifted an eyebrow. "So, why are we here again?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"Uh, your supposed to tell me something, but I guess you already have, so... I'm gonna go find Percy and see why he waltzed into my room and threw up blue puke on my cabin floor." He gave a a peck on the cheek. "I'll see you later, Leo."

He smiled and turned around, walking towards the direction of where Percy had left. I sighed contently and whispered,"Bye, Neeks." Under my breath. That's when I heard it.

"Or do I...?" A voice said. I turned to see Percy, and was about to tell him that Nico was looking for him, before hearing him speak again.

"Could I like him?" I decided to go out, it seemed wrong to eavesdrop, but before he saw me, he said the one thing that shocked the living shiz balls out of me.

"Could I like Nico?" This is a pretty good reason to eavesdrop, so I kept hidden.

"Nah." He chuckled. "What a weird thought." I let out a breath that I didn't know I held.

"Thank the gods..." I sighed. I grew fond of Percy and having to fight him would be really bad for me. Halfly because I can't fight... Nevermind. It's fully because, well, I couldn't fight any better than a deranged chicken.

Trust me, I've tried to fight a deranged chicken. It wasn't pretty.

Atleast I got chicken for dinner, though.

Except it was burned. Oh well.

I came out. "Hey, Perce. Nico is looking for you. We're done with our talking. It's your turn with Dr. Nico." I smiled and spun my heels, turning around.

"O-Okay. Where is he?" He asked. I groaned. Great. I guess that Harry Potter movie I was gonna watch in Bunker 9 is gonna have to wait.

"Follow me." I walked forward to see Nico on the floor with a bruise on his knee. He was hurt, tears trickles down his pale cheeks. I ran to him and fell to my knees.

"Neeks?" I worriedly called. "Neeks, what happened?" He looked up at me and opened his mouth to say something, but he closed it and shook his head.

"I'm so stupid. I was running to find Percy when I tripped and ripped my black jeans." Nico said, smiling through his tears. I sighed.

(Oh Lord, this happened to me. I was jumping on my friend and fell down and ripped my black jeans and got a bruise on my knee. Now I only have one more perfectly fine pair of black jeans.)

"Thank Hades. I thought something bad had happened." Percy rushed forward.

"Yeah, um, can I... Talk to you now?" Percy said. Nico nodded and looked at me. I got the hint and walked past them, but not before turning around, blowing a joking kiss at Nico, winking and strutting away from them.

Mystery POV

I heard a moan coming from behind the Hades cabin. What the Hades? Nico has a girlfriend? And what in Zues' name are they doing? I knew it wasn't my business, but I walked toward the sound, and saw Leo and Nico kissing like there's no tomorrow. They pulled apart and gasped for air, before Leo leaned in again. Nico quickly placed his fingers on Leo's lips.

"No, Fire Boy." I mentally gagged. Two gaylords. What a disgusting image. "Someone'll see us and then we both are completely and utterly screwed."

Got that right.

Leo groaned. I wanted to throw up. He groaned because his gay boyfriend isn't making out with him. These fucking fags.

The rest I didnt hear, because I went to grab something, a stick, a rock. But I couldn't find anything. I came back to see Nico give Leo and kiss on the cheek. Ew. And walk away from him, coming in my direction. Time to teach that fag a lesson.

"Yo, gay ass." I hollered. His head snapped to me and he did a double-take. I chuckled. "That's right. I saw your fag scene in there, homo."

I walked up to him as he took some steps back.

"Ya know, I never expected Nico Di Angelo to be a-" I started.

"Don't you dare say it." He said shakily.

"A fag." I stated coldly. "Your a dirty, ugly, gay ass, fag." I pushed him to the ground and kicked his side. He cried out in pain as he ripped his jeans and got a huge bruise on his knee. I chuckled.

"See you later, homo." I said, walking off, hearing his cries all the way back to my cabin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you cried or was about to cry or your heart hurts, then you and me have something in common. If you didn't, you better go and retrace your steps, because I think you lost your heart. Why Nico? 😭😭😭

~Crystalgrave 💀