I sighed Looking down at my phone that began to ring, I took a deep breath the minute I saw his name flash on the screen. I grabbed my phone and answered it.

"Baby can we talk please, I swear I just wanna talk, just here me out okay," he begged.

"Okay fine, we can talk,"

"Okay then come outside,"

"Outside?"

"Yeah I'm outside the hotel,"

I went to the window, looking out I shook my head seeing his car parked outside. I hung up the phone and grabbed the room key, while putting on my jacket. I went down the stairs slowly. I walked over to him rubbing my belly. He stood before me holding a bouquet of roses, and a heart boxed chocolate

"What's wrong baby?" He asked me.

"Nothing my feet just hurt,"

"Let's go upstairs and talk, Ill rub them for you." He smirked as he stepped forward.

"You aren't slick Jayceon, you are not going upstairs," I said pushing him back.

"Not even to see our son?" He asked me.

"Jayce don't pull that you didn't come to see Harlem,"

"I did actually I knew Ari took him and brought him to you cause he cried for you all night long last night, look I ain't come to fight or argue baby I came so we can talk, but if you don't want too I get it, you thave every right to be mad at me,"

"Jayce I'm not doing this, I'm not going through with it,"

"So what you saying?"

"I don't know," I said sighing. I played with my wedding ring as I looked at him. I saw nothing but regret and sorrow in his eyes. But he should of thought about that.

"We need a break Jayce, I need to clear my head I don't need any extra stress on me I don't want nothing to happen to the baby, so we just need space,"

He shook his head angrily and placed the flowers on top of the car. He put his head in his hands and shook his head. I sighed walking over to him.

I grabbed his chin and looked at him. Sighing I wrapped my arms around his neck and He wrapped his arms around my waist and we looked at each other.

"I don't know why, but I love you so much, but I don't need the extra stress Jayce, I'm pregnant," I said to him.

"I hear you babe, but look don't keep spending money staying in this hotel, come home if you want me to leave I'll go stay at momma crib, just please bae come home," he said gripping my waist.

"Okay," I sighed. With that we got all my things from Upstairs including a sleeping Harlem. I grabbed my purse as Jayce picked Harlem up and carried him downstairs.

When we made it home, Jayce put Harlem down to sleep. We were in the room talking when Harlem came in and got in bed with me. "Me wanna sleep with you and daddy mama," he said as he cuddled up in the middle.

Jayce looked at me and I looked at him. "This is only for tonight," I said to him. He nodded and got in bed on the other side. I turned the light off and he grabbed my waist.

"I'm sorry baby I shoulda told you everything from the jump, it wasn't my intentions of having you out here looking crazy, please bae forgive me," he said to me. As I looked in his eyes I wanted to forgive him, I wanted to believe him but I didn't know.

"Goodnight Jayce," I said to him. He put his head down and rolled back over. I sighed rolling over and going to sleep.

*****

Jayceon -

The next morning I woke up with one goal. I knew I fucked up, and I was trying my hardest to make it right. I was going to get out of the game and just focus on Amber and our family. I didn't want to loose her and everything we've built so far.

I walked into the kitchen, Amber was washing dishes. "Good morning," I said to her.

"Good morning, I left you a plate in the microwave," she said not looking at me. I walked over behind her, grabbing her waist.

"You smell good," I said kissing her cheek. I turned her around and made her look at me.

"Bae look I'm sorry, I fucked up, I made a mistake, please boo forgive me,"

"I do forgive you Jayce but it still hurts, the fact that you didn't tell, the fact that you did it I'm just, I just need space," she said as she moved back. I sighed shaking my head storming out the room. I followed him snatching his head phones off his head.

"Jayce you fucked up not me, you can't do this shit and expect me not to be upset, you think you can just do whatever the fuck You want and say sorry and I'm supposed to just say okay, it doesn't work like that. We need a fucking break, you need to get your shit together," I walked out of the room annoyed.