afterword

FACTS & CREDITS

This content facts and conclusions of "Coffee Stained" and of course credits for every one, because without you this book is nothing.

— F A C T S —

[i.] Park Chaeyoung and Jeon Jungkook are not end up dating till the final chapter. They started over, with proper introduction and step on right foot this time.

[ii.] This is a Rosékook story but in Chaeyoung's POV and unfortunately there is no sequels nor Jungkook's point of view. We never know what inside that gorgeous mind of his *said in Amanda Ling's voice*, aren't we?

[iii.] Chaeyoung's a lowkey hopeless romantic and inexperienced in romantic thing, except one-side love with Jaehwan.

[iv.] Namjoon teased Jungkook all day when Chaeyoung gave the t-shirt to him and the boys curious about her too, that's why Jungkook came to Chae's workplace. The boys wanted to meet the girl.

[v.] Jungkook fall for her simply because he heard Park Chaeyoung sing and he never become a straightforward type guy before but when he met Chaeyoung he just did. He even surprised to himself.

[vi.] Kid In Love by Shawn Mendes play big part in the story but more like in Jungkook's POV lol. (I miss Handwritten Era, cried)

[vii.] The draft finishes roughly on 17/12/2018. Done in 25/12/18z

[viii.] I wrote 97.92% this on phone, so thank you for the patience reading errors and crappy words of mine. I might gonna edit it in future.

[ix.] "Coffee-Stained" is a novella.

— MY THANK YOU! —

To every single one of you, who either stay with me from the begin or stopped in the middle or showed support till the book ends— I don't care— You guys gave my book chances and I appreciate that, really! To those who commented, voted, and showed your support— you guys my honey bun sugarplum, a sweetie pie! I admire my myriad of rosékook readers.

And people who read and decided to follow me, all my thank you is yours and I'll do my best for you not regret following me! Another book will come, this is just a beginning.

And to those sweet sweet comments, if it doesn't because of you. I might never finish the book in 17 days! You never know how much it's meant a lot for an amateur writer like me and all authors out there when received it. So thank you really, that's a true sweetheart of you.

Last but not least, to Rosékook themselves, thank you for making the existence of this lowkey ship. Especially to Jeon Jungkook and his infamous smirk in SBS GD'16, Park Chaeyoung just being Park Chaeyoung who loves food more than the world.

If you still have any other questions related to this book i.e. what is Jungkook and cup of tea in the last chapter, it's so random of him to do it or Bambam and Lisa end up together or not? please ask HERE, I'll answer it! and you can follow me for keeping in touch in case I publish others book for rosekook? hehe. well, it's up to you though.

x Yori.