02 | two

0 2

two

ridiculous expensive of white t-shirt.

THE BLONDE GIRL shriek loudly in the middle of her living room that make Lisa's pet, Leo the cat, wakes up from his beauty sleep beside her.

Chaeyoung frowns at the ridiculous expensive piece of white t-shirt, just because they put a brand on it.

It cost all her saving for these past three years and she will spend it for another person that she doesn't even know anything beside one, he is an idol that crazy rich because he stays at that exclusive apartment she wouldn't never effort for and two, he awfully handsome of a young man.

She harshly close her laptop and immediately regret for doing it and a second later she lay down on the couch, staring at her ceiling. She sighs heavily and
grab her phone on the coffee table, curious kill the cat, she type BTS on her twitter.

Immediately an account named bts_twt appears on top of search list and has the most followers and blue check beside the username. She doesn't know what she did but she keep scrolling down the account and find out another fact of the guy, he doesn't appear on social media that much.

Chaeyoung blinks and mentally slap her forehead after she's realized what she doing right now — why on earth she stalking him and not thinking about the white t-shirt? She close the apps quickly and put her phone back.

Frustration all over her, she jolts up from the couch and walk around the room.

"Should I buy it?" She mutters under her breath. "What should I do..."

But if she buy the t-shirt, forget about vacation she probably eat instant ramen for the rest of year. Which is only few weeks left and 2019 will greet them.

She cried out loud and messing her hairs then lock her eyes to Leo's who already look at her with straight but still cute face of its.

Chaeyoung nods to the cat, "because Park Chaeyoung is such a good kid and keep her promise, she will buy that white t-shirt and depending myself to Lisa for the rest of the year.

That's a good idea, right Leo?" she ends it with a question and God only know how, but Leo meowing back at her and she takes it as her yes.

Reassuring her mind that this is a right decision to make once again and she run to her bathroom, getting ready to department store and buy that damn white t-shirt for Jeon Jungkook, her pain in ass for a moment.

The only time Chaeyoung step to department store was when her parents visited her and it's been a year now, just make her remind herself they won't visit her this year.

Chaeyoung's family wealthy in Australia but the youngest doesn't want to depends on her parents money anymore since she can pay her rent and her living cost by sing and others stuff, for example; helping Lisa with her work in the shop. But it was long time ago and only Bambam who stay helping Lisa if he doesn't busy with his idol life.

Thank good Lord she wears a decent outfit to go to Gucci outlet and the shopkeeper didn't suspicious at the blonde girl. She immediately asks for a white plain t-shirt and the shopkeeper raises her eyebrow but lead the way to the clothes section.

"Here is it, Miss." She takes out the white t-shirt for man and hand it to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung can't help but frowns inside her head, what's so different from t-shirt on the market or at least a cheeper shop? she asks herself but then again, she can't relate honestly.