01 | one

0 1

one

coffee-stained on white shirt.

PARK CHAEYOUNG DECIDED to stay at Korea when she turned 18, try to find her life purpose at her suppose-to-be hometown.

Her mother against her at first because she doesn't have anyone in Seoul but her father always supporting whatever his youngest daughter want, so they let her go.

Chaeyoung can find her life purpose at Australia but her heart says she should go to Seoul and God only knows why her heart said that.

Oh well, the heart wants what it wants and she has nothing to lose at Australia.

Somehow she survived in Seoul for four years now (according to Korean count years), freshly graduated of Art and Design just few months ago and stepping to her worst nightmare;

Finding a damn proper job in this cruel world, specifically, in Seoul.

Chaeyoung stay alive because she has part-time job at a fine restaurant as a singer for live music and she does it with a fellow friend for weekend, monday till wednesday and have a day off at thursday and friday.

But despite how cruel her life here, she enjoys it the most of times. Especially having a same age foreign best-friend who supposed to be a trainee for Idol, stuck on coffee shop become a barista slash cashier because life is a bitch.

It's become her routine to go to Lisa's workplace called Pallete Café, taking a bus to the street that only took fifteen minutes from her sharing apartment with Lisa before head to her workplace.

As usual the shop itself doesn't have that many costumer who stay and enjoy the coffee, mostly they just take and leave and this is why she loves stay here till her work time rather than stay at her apartment alone.

She arrived at the shop and quickly get inside the shop just be greet by a scent of cinnamon, pine, and snow.

Chaeyoung landed her eyes to Lisa who put her hand on her waistline side, she greet her with shyly smile and waved her hand as she walks toward the counter.

"Why on earth you still wear a crop tee and high-waist jeans in winter?" Lisa shake her head disbelief at Chaeyoung's appearance.

"Americano please," she ignore Lisa criticism of her clothes and Lisa know it's useless to ask and take her order instead.

"Chae, here's your americano." a deep voice call out her nickname and hands her the coffee in front of Lisa.

Chaeyoung raises her eyebrow as she look at a tall, good-looking guy stand right beside Lisa with huge grin.

"No schedule today, Bambam?" Chaeyoung asks Lisa's childhood best friend, Bambam, as she gladly takes her americano, taking a sip of it.

Perfect as usual.

Bambam presses his lips to thin line and shake his head weakly, "no, I do have work tonight at award show."

Bambam is an idol from famous boy group called Got7. Bambam always come to the shop and help Lisa if he doesn't have any job as an idol, you can say, he has double life? as a barista and an idol.

And Chaeyoung doesn't know how Bambam can keeping up with it.

"You should come to the award show, Chae." Bambam says.

Chaeyoung blinks. Bambam and Lisa blinks back. "What?"

Lisa smacks Bambam shoulder out of blue, Bambam eyes grow wider in response from Lisa's violence, "yah! She has work tonight, Bambam."