Enrique laughed as he leant back in his chair. Francisco scratched his bald head that was covered with tattoos as he laughed at me. Honestly, I said a lot of offensive things; but everyone knew I didn’t mean it, so I got away with nearly everything. “When you’re done bashing us, we have a very important question to ask you, boss,” Francisco said a bit loudly. Everyone looked towards us, and I nodded for Francisco to ask the question. “Have you ever ate ass?”

Everyone tuned in for my answer with anticipation. I laughed a bit at the silly question. “I eat pussy, and maybe one, or two times I may have been doing my business, and my tongue just may have slipped to the anus.”

“You’re nasty as fuck,” Jada yelled as she laughed.

“There’s nothing fucking wrong with it. It’s just a body part. I mean, I eat fucking vagina, so why not upgrade to anus. If the chick’s clean, and I’m horny enough then hell yeah. The fuck is wrong with it? Not only do I slay the ink, but I also slay the pink and at certain moments I might just slay the stink.”

“I’m going to fucking puke,” Holly mumbled as she covered her mouth.

“So, to be accurate with this, have you or have not adventured the anus,” Gavin asked with a disgusted face.

“I have adventured the anus via tongue and fingers one time in my life.” Everyone began gagging and acting completely dramatic. “Like come on, bro, if you eat vagina, why the fuck can’t you eat ass? Blood pours out of a vagina fucking monthly yet some of us still fucking eat the snatch, so what’s wrong with me putting my lips on an anus?”

“Shit! Shit comes from anuses,” Enrique screamed in disbelief. “How the hell do you even have the nerve to do that? What did it taste like? What the hell!?”

“It tastes like fucking strawberries. I don’t fucking know! It tasted like flesh! What the fuck do you want me to say!? It’s fine if you do it as long as you wash your fucking tongue thoroughly after!”

“No offense, but you’re the nastiest person I’ve ever met,” Jada said before turning back to her station.

“Okay, seriously, I’ve never ate ass. I was fucking around,” I got out before laughing. “I just wanted to see you guys freak out. I would never do that! I’m not that damn nasty! But in all honestly, I have penetrated an anus; but only because this freaky chick was into it. I personally would never want anal performed on myself.” The bell to the front door rang signaling that a customer had walked in. That basically ended our anus discussion.

It was about the middle of day when I heard a knock outside of my office door. “Come in,” I mumbled as I tapped away at the game on my phone. Today was a slow day. I only had two appointments and I had already gotten them tatted, so all I had to do for the rest of the day was chill and tattoo anyone who walked in without an appointment. My door opened and in slid in Finley. She looked drained. “What’s up,” I asked as I set my phone down.

“I’m tired and Jade keeps telling me how heavy her period is at the moment,” she explained as she took a seat in front of my desk. I chuckled as I tapped my fingers against my desk.

“Jade loves to talk about her period. You’ll get used to it.” It was silent for a while because for some reason I didn’t know what to say, and I guess Finley didn’t know what to say either since she was so quiet. “You…” I began before I heard Jade screaming to the top of her lungs with another voice yelling back. Finley’s eyes widened as she ran out of the room, and I followed behind her to see what the hell was going on. When I walked out of my office, I saw just about everyone crowding around the entrance of the store.