Where's Lily

Nate had brought me home after the little incident with Kane and Amber. Thank god cause I was exhausted. Once home, he walked me into the house and up to my bedroom. Laying me down he began to tuck me in. "Nate." I said softly, no answer. "Nate." my voice rose a bit. He just continued to tuck me in, his eyes never looking at me like he was thinking. "N-" I was cut off by his lips suddenly against mime. My hand came up to cup his cheek.

"I love you amy," he said softly, pulling away and rested his forehead on mine.  "Amy I will always be here for you, both of you." he said placing a hand on my stomach. "I am so sorry that I let him even put a finger on you. He deserved that kick to the face. " he hissed before grinning.

I smiled, "Marvelous job by the way," I said before stroking my thumbs against his cheeks.

"Glad you think so, it was to save you." he chuckled before kissing me once more. He pulled away.

"What you're not going to stay?" I said softly, almost desperately.

"Mom's already pissed at me for not telling her she's a grandma. I'm hoping to make her a dinner so she won't be completely mad at me, I am her only son, the only one able to continue the chain for the Storms." he said with a smile. "Please understand."

"Of course, I do understand. A little boy wants to make his mommy proud~!" I sang before he was suddenly above me glaring playfully. "See, I was right!" I giggled. He rolled his eyes, moving his head down to brush his lips against his mark. I shivered, the cold tingly feeling running down my spine and rose the on my flesh.

"I really got to go," Nate said frowning. "Yet I much rather be here. I will see you tomorrow, Bubbles." he said before he smiled and went to pull away but I gripped his shirt and pulled him back down, throwing my arms around him.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Bubbles." he said before he kissed my head and finally pulled away. he winked before I closed my eyes, knowing he was already gone.

*

I yawned, rolling on my side it was bright out and the light hurt my eyes. I sighed as I tried to focus my blurry vision on the flashing red numbers on my alarm clock. 12:00am. What? Midnight? I sat up, gazing around at the bright orange glow that lit up my room. I threw the covers off me and slipped out of bed, shuffling towards the window I was curious to see what was causing this bright light at this hour. All I saw was a glimpse of the light source, my window was on the side of the house so it was almost impossible to see what it was. I sighed and walked over to my closet, slipping on my thick wool sweater I quickly put on my boots and walked out to get a better look.

I was just about to open the door when the sound of panic took my ears. People screaming and the sound of sirens blaring pained me. A drunk teenage party? I thought, maybe that was what it was until I opened the door and saw that I was clearly, and defiantly wrong. But do I ever wish I was right.

Fire, swarming throughout a house across the street. I rubbed my eyes hoping it would help to see who's house or at least what was happening. That's when I felt my heart stop and all the blood rushed from my face. It was Nate's house. I ran, totally forgetting the fact I was in my pajamas. I didn't care, my mate's safety and family was at risk. I ran till I was stopped by a police man.

"I'm sorry, Miss. I can't let you go in there."

"Let go of me! My family is in there!" I shouted, struggling against the cop. He just ignored my words and pulled me away. "NATE!" I screamed hoping he could hear me, hoping he was okay, hoping they all were.

Suddenly a figure came out of the house, black as a raven from the ash inside. He was carrying a woman, I squinted to get a better view. Nicole. I tried to push the cop away but he grabbed my hands and held me there. "Nate!" I tried once more, this time the figure turned his head to me and ran over. The police man instantly let me go and I was pulled into a hug.