Missed Date

I stood infront if my mirror, staring at my reflection. The girl I knew and always recognized, a girl with long brown hair, the vibrant eyes and slightly narrowed face. I knew this girl....she was me. Time to go. I swallowed hard and adjusted my cover up. It looked good with what I was wearing, I made sure I did one last check, I looked down. Boots? Check, dark skinny jeans? Check, tang top and cover up? Check...and check!

I smiled, walking down the stairs as Carson waited at the bottom, he already knew I was going over to Nate's house. "You ready?" he asked. I nodded in reply, Carson never liked me walking around at night by myself, he wanted to take me over. I never once did argue. why would I? Strange things happened when the moon hit the sky. 

It was quiet the whole walk there before Carson and I stopped at the front door to Nate's house. "Say hi to Mrs. Storm for me," he said before kissing the top of my head.
I nodded. "Yes alpha."

He messed up my hair and chuckled, "Can't wait till you have a responsibility on your hands, then we will talk." he smiled before he hugged me. I felt squished agaginst him, he was obviouslt larger than I was, buff, no wonder his mate fawned over him. 

"Don't get in trouble," he said as I nodded. "Don't kill someone," I nodded again. "Don't do drugs..." I laughed as I pushed him away. 

"Yes I promise! Now, get home before Bea burns the house down." I laughed, watching him leave. I rolled my eyes and went to knock on the door but it opened before I could and my hand fell. Nate stood there with a huge smile on his face. 

"Amy, you look lovely, please...come in," he said stepping aside to let me in. I smiled, bowing my head slightly as I walked in and looked around, even if he did move it still seemed as home, the same furniture, the same aura, the same smell. I blushed as I was rammed into by a small form.  I looked down and saw a small girl with light brown hair and bright blue eyes. She was smiling widly, giggling. 

"Hi," I said before smiling, I knelt down to her level. I regonized her instantly as Lily, Nate's little sister. "Hi Lily, my have you grown so big...do you remember me?" I asked softly as she shook her head. I smiled, "Well you were just a baby when I first saw you..."

Nate smiled, wallking over. "Lily," he said, "This is Amy, remember the girl I talked about?" 

I instantly blushed before the little girl pried herself off me and giggled, "And talk and talk and talk..." she giggled. Nate went beet red before he looked at her wide eyed. 

"Lily Storm!" he scolded, "I'm gonna get you for that!" he said and began to chase her around the room. I watched them with the largest grin. It was true, boys playing with kids really was the cutest thing ever. 

Lily squealed, running up behind me. "Amy, amy help me! N-Nate is gonna get me!" I laughed slightly before I stood infront of her and smirked as Nate walked up. 

"I'm sorry sir," i stared, "But you will not get this child as long as I stand here.." I said placing my hands on my hips. 

Nate grinned, "Fine." he said before lifting me over his shoulder, I placed my hand on his back so I wouldnt smack against it.  

"NATE!" I laughed as he paraded around the room with me on his shoulder and Lily behing him giggling before she darted off down the hall.

Nate smiled as he instantly flipped me so I was facing him and not over his shoulder before he fell back, landing on the couch. Of course that meant I landed on top of him. I looked down at him blushing, he moved his hand up and played with one of my curls. I watched him carefully before there was a sound of a throat clearing. Nate instantly shot up and whipped around, staring at a women who was leaning against the door frame. "Mum..." he mumbled and swallowed hard.