Chapter 31

Ohm POV

          I felt a pang and then it just started to hurt all over my body "What the hell?" I groaned and got up to get some ice maybe cause I'm sore I walked downstairs and grabbed some ice then I turned on the light almost tripped and took a few steps back seeing a massive bunny I'm just to tired its not real so I rubbed my eyes and turned away as this thing grabbed me "RYAN!" 

         I looked at it kinda scary so I swallowed the lump in my throat "Y-yea what?" I saw tear's running down its face "It's Evan he's not doing well we need to go help him now!" I got out of his grip and looked at him "so? show me the way!" He nodded and ran out the door super fast so I followed him not caring about the guys at home right now Evan needs me.

       We ended up in a dark forest and there was this small abandoned house very small the bunny shrunk and went inside I followed in hoping to see Evan. He moved a few books around and pushed something creating a door below us I walked down to see a long hallway with many door's He started to run fastly "come on were almost there I can sense him. I ran looking around and then I fell I watched as the bunny was scraping at a door. I opened it seeing Evan I smiled widely but he seems to be asleep right now the bunny was happy but looking for someone "W-where is he?" He growled and started to act strangly.

    "who?" He looked at Evan and woke him up "Where is vanoss?" Evan shrugged till a little owl walked out scaring the fuck out of me I walked to Evan and hugged him "Glad your safe" He frowned "You know Ryan this isn't real but this exact location is where I'm at so really come save me" I frowned and hear yelling "RYAN WAKE THE FUCK UP IT'S TIME TO GO YOU FUCKER" I gasped and got up "I may know where Evan is Tyler" 

Evan POV 

      I cried "I think I'm going insane just being here in this one colored room being raped repeadetly even now I talk to myself but its towards you Vanoss he said your not gonna be here anymore where are you really" I looked around and started to play with my hands and layed back down hearing my tummy growl.

       I forgot to eat breakfast shit I got up as I looked down to see the ankle thingy still on me I stared at it remebering what he said "Only I can take it off if they take you it will explode and killing everyone in the range of this entire building. I held back my cries and sat there "Just a few more minutes till he comes in with my food" He not that bad well he is but. I sighed and sat there "Will they know I'm missing do they even care if I'm gone?"

    I don't like this I hate it someone help "Evan~ my sweet doll, are you up?" I sat up "Yes, Daddy" He smirked "Well here's your food eat up were probably gonna have some company today so I'll come back with some clothes" I nodded and watched him leave as I ate my food "Vanoss? if your still here please answer me" I looked around seeing nothing I sighed.

___TIME SKIP___

     I heard a loud banging on my door I slid to the wall that held me captive "I'm sorry if I scared you my doll" I shivered seeing him again "I-I-It's o-okay Daddy" He smiled once more and placed something warm in my lap "Here now change" I unfoleded it seeing a dress "B-but I-" He stared at me "Now Evan what did we say about stuttering" I gulped

    "It's annoying and not attractive .... And it annoys you" He smiled "Good now change" I started to take off my shirt but he was still here I looked at him "I'm not leaving now hurry it up were going to be late" I nodded "Okay" I got dressed infront of him feeling embrassed cause I had to put some panites on instead of shorts.

     I'm glad he showered me this morning so I'd smell nice instead of sweat and sex. He grabbed my hand "lemme see your leg" I lifted it up and he took off the device reavling my red bruised ankle he kissed it. I shivered as he slidded on a different device that was much lighter. House arrest is what went threw my mind as he lead me down the hall. "You better be a good boy and listen to only me while were here and do what I tell you, okay" I nodded "Yes, Da-" 

      He sqeased my hand "You only will call me by my first name okay, Doll?" I nodded while I held his arm walking into a big room. I looked nice and very fancy I was speechless as he lead me to a table.

I smiled seeing people finally I thought I was gonna go insane here. He pulled out the seat and I sat down. "Thank You, Adrian" He smiled seating himself down. "Your welcome my love" I looked at him confused and two more people sat infront of us a bit more older. "Are you our son's wife?" I looked up seeing an old woman she was pretty and her husband was staring at me like he wanted something.

     I was about to answer opening my mouth "Yes, Pretty isnt she?" His farther nodded still staring at my body as I saw him lick his lips. I frowned and looked at his mother. She kinda looked young it seems like she didn't like her husband's actions towards me making her forwn at her husband but drank some of her wine grabbing the bottle and pouring herself some more. I sighed looking at Adrian as he glared at his farther. "Welcome! Ladies and Gentlemen" I turned around seeing a man dressed up well. Gawd I'm so fucking gay. Is what I had thought staring at him noticing his hidden muscles flex here and there.

      I felt myself drool a little and noticed our food had arrived. Adrian had ordered for us. Well better enjoy before I go back into the little room to be another doll. Hury up Ryan I miss you guys and I need you guys to save me please.

Ima leave this right here and get my other books chapters and I'll come back for this one when I'm done uvu I love you all have a nice evening morning afternoon and good night? Which ever suites you guy hehehe.

Love, NotAlwaysPerfect