Chapter Thirty

Evan POV

I felt him push inside me "AH FUCK ADRIAN" I started to squirm as I felt tears threatened my eyes I was on the bed as he pushed my head into the bed as I kept in my moans the bed was creaking.

As I could hear my breathing as he rammed into me "Ngh! Fucking Shi-ah!" He grabbed a fit full of my hair and pulled as I moaned "Say my name Evan~" I shook my head "Fu-Ah! Fuck you"

He pulled himself out of me and rammed back onto me "NGH! RYAN!" he stopped and turned me back around "The fuck you say?" I whipered.

        "I said Ryan so fuck tard" He slammed himself back inside me I cried "S-stop Fuck" I grabbed the sheets below me gripping it tightly "P-please~" He pulled me close and kissed my neck "I will fuck you till we cum~ Alright~" I moaned and looked at him.

       I smiled "Yes daddy~ Please" He smirked "That's it baby boy~" I looked down seeing him pull a needle out of my leg "What was that?" He smiled "Oh this its something to keep you away from bad people and near me"

       I nodded and hugged him as he fucked me till we came I sat up "Where you going daddy?" He looked at me "Just stay here" I nodded and sat there I looked around seeing nothing but this bed "Im boared" Me to I looked around "Who's that?"

       He laughed Its me don't you remember? "No who are you?" He frowned and walked out of the shadows I'm vanoss He was dressed in red jaket with white strips and a owl mask "Okay I don't remember you" He looked at me "Oh my god your fucking he overdosed you we might need Ryan fuck" I looked at him confused.

         He grabbed my hand and went to the door "uh did he lock this?" I shrugged "I dont think so are you real?" He shook his head and tried to open the door "Ugh! He did wait I'll be back" He walked threw the door and I heard a click then he open the door "Wait daddy said to wait here"

       He picked me up and carried me "I'm going to scream if you dont let me go" He put me down and I looked around now lost "Where are we?" He frowned "Evan we have to go please"

        I looked at him and sighed "Okay I dont wanna walk tho" I blushed he looked me up and down then it took awhile till he blushed and picked me up "You know I could also feel what your doing to" I blushed even more.

        I looked around "Im tired" He smiled at me "Then go to sleep Evan" I nodded and got comfortable in his arms as I started to drift off in the dark while he ran I heard yelling but I already fell asleep.

Ryan POV

             I was mad yet sad at this but somehow happy I pulled out my phone and took a quick picture of Delirious and Cartoonz "JONATHAN DENIS AND FUCKING LUKE PATTERSON" Luke looked at me and got off Jonathan.

          I walked up to them "FIRST OFF YOU HAVE A FUCKING WONDERFUL PERSON THAT DESERVES BETTER THAN THIS AND YOU LUKE WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS HE ALREADY HAS SOMEONE IN HIS LIFE!" Jonathan glared at me and pushed me I pushed him back.

      "I'm telling Evan" He pushed me against the wall "Dont you fucking dare I love him" I laughed "Well if you did you wouldn't cheat on him" I pushed him off me and turned around see Bryce kiss Dracula I punched Bryce "Fucking cheater"

         Dracula tackled me "Don't you ever touch Bryce again!" I growled and pushed him off me and punched him after awhile I got boared and threw him over me and knocked him out then Luke punched me I fell down "Come on its my turn now bitch!"

       I sighed "Well come at me pussy!" It went on for awhile and I finally got him on the ground and punched his face as Delirious tackled me "Fucking get off him ohm!" I pushed him off me "Make me Delirious"

         He got up and threw a fist at me which I caught and slowly turned it "RYAN STOP!" I let go looking at him as I wiped off the blood from my lips which were now busted open "Let's get Evan back" I nodded and got up.

          Tyler sighed "Jesus ohm you couldve killed them if you know" I sighed "Yea I know just its making me mad cause Jon just stupid he doesnt know what he has right now" Tyler nodded "Its okay but wow you knocked out Drac and Luke how strong are you?"

      I chuckled "Strong enough to murder this whole earth except Evan" I said in a harsh tone but turned sweetly as I said Evan's name he laughed nervously "Yea right lets check this" I nodded as he called Craig down to help him.

     I sat back watching them do their work as they started to flirt a little with each other and get a bit touchy here and there but they got there work done "So Evan might be here we dont know for sure tho" I nodded and walked out.

        "See you guys there" I went to pack somethings as I was going to leave very early and went to our bedroom as I cried silently "I miss you Evan I hope you safe" I drifted off to bed having a bad feeling about something tommorrow that will happen.

Vanoss POV

           I dogged the attack fuck there here already this guy really loves Evan I kept running till I tripped I flipped making sure I hit the ground and not wake Evan up other wise you could get caught or even worse I could die or he could to I looked up seeing a gun pointing straight at me then.   BAM!

    OOF MAN OOF alrightly mightly um people =-=; damn ain't I nervous um so yea sorry for this late come but ya know school and Halloween and work and nexr up things happen but um I'm mostly now playing fortnite um add me if ya please um have a nice day I love you alllllllll,

Gr33nQu33n117
(Excatlyhowisspelled)

Love, NotAlwaysPerfect💚