Chapter Twenty Five

Evan POV

            I sighed as I walked around seeing that I ended up in the park I sat at a bench seeing more couples and there kids I was about to cry No! Evan he dose not deserve your tears he's a cheater a bitch a slut for playing with me I looked at my phone it got blurry for a bit but I clicked on a contact hoping it was Tylers

Vanoss- Hey uh can you meet me at the park?

Ohm- Yeah okay I will be there

Vanoss- Oh sorry I was supposed to be for Tyler but I guess it'll be better if you came instead

Ohm- Oh okay but I can tell Tyler

Vanoss- No! Its okay just come over please?

Ohm- I will be there in a bit

Vanoss- Thanks man

Ohm- No problem

           Well it was Ohms I guess it will take sometime I'm tired I think I'm going to take a short nap I was about to close my eyes "Hey" I got scared and jumped up a little bit I forced a smile "What's wrong?"

        What? But how did he know? "Is it that noticed able" He nodded I sighed "Jon he cheated on me" I looked at him I guess he was lost in his thought I chuckled a bit I guess he didnt hear it.

           "What a bitch" I nodded "Yeah I guess it was with Luke Sydney told me" he looked at me weird "Who's Sydney?" Oh yeah I just remembered that we just met "Oh she's my Ex found out she was cheating on me to I guess the world hates me"

       I looked down why am I telling him this? "The world doesn't hate you Evan your a great guy you just have bad taste in men and women" I glared at him as he laughed he smiled at me I felt my heart pounded against my chest his smile slowly faded

           "Wait Ryan smiled for me again please I know weird but I want you to smile for me again" he chuckled as he smiled weirdly and awkward I smiled as I felt my cheeks heat up "Thank you" he smiled I hugged him "For what?" I let go of him "For cheering me up" I placed my hand on his and looked around.

           I felt our fingers inter wind I smiled "I'm hungry" I chuckled "Me to wanna go get some cheeseburgers?" He nodded we walked down the street and saw in and out we ordered our food and ate it.

        I looked at the time seeing the sun set we were still hold in each others hand as we walked on the sand "Evan?" I faced Ryan "Yes?" He scratched his head a bit as he blushed I smiled and stopped "Uhh can I ... Uh can I ... Get ... A" I knew what he was asking for and I pulled him close "Yeah you can"

       I kissed him feeling the world disappear I wrapped my arms around his neck as I felt his hand around my waist I felt my world stop at that moment it was amazing I never felt like this before I left his soft lips "Ryan I think we should go to Lui house now" he nodded.

         We walked back slowly we didnt talk as we just kept to ourselves I stopped "Ryan?" He hummed in response I walked up to him and kissed him once more "Just one last time" he smiled we walked up the hill and knocked on the door seeing David open it "Hey come on in were just playing games and if your hungry we got some pizza over in the kitchen and-"

             He was pushed to the side and we were met with a monkey mask with a ciggar in its mouth "Come on you guys room are over here please follow me!" I laughed as lui used his squeakers voice we both followed him upstairs I'm glad I got the last room on the left "Were in pairs and you two are in here!"

          I blushed as I looked at Ryan seeing Lui leave "So roomies okay" Ryan went to go unpack "Hey wanna play some games?" I turned around and got my laptop "Yeah!" I got on "Gang beasts?" I nodded seeing Ryan join "Its been awhile hun" I nodded as we joined different lobbies.

                 I watched as we beat everyone and it was always down to just us "Well you win" I saw as Ohms character was about to get hit by the train "Noooo! Ohm!" I ran towards him as we both got killed by the train I laughed "If you die I die, together" he looked at me and I smiled at him.

                 Someone slammed our door open I looked seeing Del "Evan! Are you okay?" I sighed and put in my ear buds and continued to fight the players I looked at Ohm and smiled as music played Del pulled out my ear buds "Evan can we talk?" I sighed and got up.

             "Fight for us please" ohm nodded I closed the door and crossed my arms "What do you want now?" He was about to grab me I pushed him back "Evan I'm sorry but me and Luke are over we were never a thing can we start over? Please" I sighed I still love you "Evan plea-" I smashed our lips together "I still love you"

           He chuckled "I love you to" I smiled "Can I join you two?" I nodded "Yes!" I turned around seeing Nogla I blushed "Hey I'm just shipping it gosh anyways I wanna join you guys to I'm board everyones down stairs playing Mario cart and I'm tired of yelling at them"

          I nodded and walked back in the room seeing Ohm stare at my character I smiled "Just us so?" He laughed and pick my character up I got on and knocked him out he fell off the blimp and I jumped after him "I'll save you Ohm!" He laughed and I smiled.

                "Oh were going to play with Del and Nogla okay?" he nodded and we waited for them to join us.

  Hey sorry this took long but I'm tired of going in and out of the hospital now my throat hurts well technically my whole body hurts I'm very tired and I haven't been to school that much but I'm fine anyways have a great day!

Love, NotAlwaysPerfect