Chapter Thirteen

Evan POV

           When I woke up I noticed something was a bit off I got up and started to walk around the house but before I opened the door a hand grabbed me pulling me back I turned around seeing that it was a beautiful girl with bright glowing blue eyes.

            Her hair was light blue and she wore a benie she looked adorable "Hey please don't leave me here all alone" I nodded and went back to my bed sitting down "So umm how did you get into my room and house?"

         She looked at me "You let me in I'm just here to cheer you up and lead you away from the bad people I'm your garden angel" I smiled "That cool so what do like to do since I'm up and cant go back to sleep?"

            She hugged me "First I want to get to know you more better then will have some fun next once I cure you or cheer you up then I can go back I was sent down here to help you get better"  I smiled and hugged her back.

            "Okay well how will you cure me?" She gave me the warmest smiles ever "By hearing about your problems of course then you can leave the rest to me I will be gone in no time so tell me your problems ..... Uhhh what's your name?"

         I chuckled "My names Evan and yours is?" She giggled the most cutest giggle I've ever heard "Well my names um I dont have one can you give me one?" I shook my head up and down thibkong of what to call her "How about Destiny?" She smiled and nodded "Well okay my names Destiny then so what do you want to do now, Evan?"

         I was about to answer till I heard loud footsteps "make it STOP!" Destiny was covering her ears and screaming then the room turned all bloody she fell and whispered "In gonna kill you make it stop now!" I backed up seeing a bit of dark smoke surround her "STOP OR SHES GONNA KILL YOU!" It soon stoped "Evan what going on in there?" I noticed the voice ... It was Luke I walked to the door and opened it pulling Luke in covering his mouth.

          "Shhhh dont talk that loud she hates it when you do" I pointed to Destiny he looked surprised and froze "Hey Lukey~ I'm back" I was curious how did she know Luke it didn't bother me that bad so I let it go "Luke this is Destiny my now close and bestfriend" I smiled at him he walked close to my and pulled me away from Destiny.

           "Evan that's not Destiny thats-" I pushed him back "Shut up you dont know her like I do just leave us alone now I have someone to talk to okay?" He just got up and ran out of the room closeing the door right behind him "Evan we need to go come on I'll explain on the way just get some stuff"

      I did what she said and we left out the back door into the woods we walked around till we both saw a abandon house we walked inside seeing that it was in perfect shape "Okay since there's only on room would you like to share with me?" I nodded and took my bags upstairs getting ready for today I couldn't fall back asleep so I decided to just get ready.

         "Okay Evan I am an angel but I want you to stay in contact with me at all times pretend like I'm your girlfriend and I want you to listen and do what I say okay" I nodded my head "Hey Destiny I'm going out for a walk okay" she nodded.

           "See you soon love!" I stopped feeling my cheeks heat up a bit "Okay .... Baby" it felt a bit weird calling her baby I just shook it off walking around till I reached the city I went back home to see that most of then were leaving I just acted like I just went out "Hey guys" I waved at the catching all there attention mostly Lukes.

         "Evan where is she?" I looked at Luke "What are you talking about? I went out for a walk what's going on here?" He walked closer to me inspecting me "I know you know what I'm talking about" I backed up "Woah calm down Luke I have no idea what your talking about just let me say goodbye to the guys okay just back off" I walked past him.

         I started to tear up "Well I'll see you guys soon I hope" I wiped my eyes hugging all of them except Del "Wheres Delirious?" They pointed inside and took off I just waved them bye I turned around feeling like I was being watched I turned around see Destiny I sighed and walked up to her "What are you doing?"

       She screamed "Dont scare me like that okay Ev" I laughed at her putting my hand out waiting for her to reach it she grabbed it and I pulled her up "Well almost everyone is gone its just me you and Del" she stopped and faced me "Whos Del?"

          I chuckled at her shortness "He a great guy he has blue eyes like you and a hockey mask and he loves Teddy bears a lot his laugh is insane and he-" I heard yelling we both turned and I saw Del running up to us "AND HES RIGHT HERE!!!" He tackled me makeing all of us fall.

         "Heh looks like you guys already fell for me" I smirked and winked at them making both blush a bit I just chuckled at there cuteness "In just kidding anyone up for games?" They both nodded "Wait Ev is this Delirious?" I nodded "The one and only Bitches!" I chuckeled and lead Destiny inside.

        We were all having fun but something was a bit off when both of them came back from there little chat that they had "Anyone want to go to the Carnival?" Both nodded and I smiled leading them outside and starting the car driving to the Carnival Jonathan got himself a cotton cany and I won Destiny a Unicorn and Delirious another Teddy bear but this time it was Red.

        I had a blast with them but Destiny pulled me aside and around the corner into the dark and pushed me up against the tree I tried to push her off but I also wanted this it didn't feel right but I didn't want to hurt her "Destiny what was that for now we need to find Del he get lost easily I gotta go" when I turned I saw to blue eyes "Del? Is that you talk please" it walked close to my but I soon saw Destiny.

        "Evan if you want your Delirious back you have to do a job for me okay?" I gulped and ran for it yelling Delirious name.

Hey its me again sorry it took so long its just all this work I have to do but I will try and keep it up also I have another story called The one and only its H2Ovanoss if you would like to check that out bit its just one page I will be updating it soon have a amazing day
Love, NotAlwaysPerfect