t w e l v e

"So you're okay now?" Mishael susurrated to me, as I got seated again, getting a reassuring smile from Cinder

"So you're okay now?" Mishael susurrated to me, as I got seated again, getting a reassuring smile from Cinder. I'm such an emotional mess. It took me a while to respond, "Yeah, I'm all good" I smiled and squeezed his hand slightly. "Good, cause I don't know how to handle a crying girl," He stated, looking anywhere but me, I could see he was fretted, who knew my tears could melt a guy's heart, I tittered at the thought. But again, you don't know him. He peeked -at the sound of my voice, I guess- and looked at me as we got enraptured into one another's eyes. He has really cute green eyes.  

"Soo, since you're fine again, Princess........... Anna? Joanna? Ahem!" My gaze was shifted at the sound of my Dad's voice, I blushed slightly as I looked to see Mishael grinning like crazy before I turned to face my Dad. "Yeah, what good news?" Wait, what was he saying? "I guess you were listening then, the good news is, " Well if you say so. I smirked internally as he continued, "You and Mishael would be doing the advert and-"

"What? Wait, what advert and with him!? I thought it was only him! Dad! What about the part where I said I need a break!" Without letting him finish, I ejected out. I know my Dad is trying to help me but the least he can do is the respect my wish, right?...

Right?

"Princess... I'm sorry, I just thought you need to get out of what's bothering you, I've given you enough break and I don't think that's helping you. Please understand it's for the best"

"Your Dad is right, Joanna, just listen to him once" My Mom tried to make me understand but the only thing my brain was wrapped in, was the fact that Mishael knows I'm going through something, he isn't even part of our family! What the heck! Dad!!!!. This is not for the best, I'm so not going with this.

"No, no, no..............No, no, no" I blurted.

"Fine! if you want to be stubborn, I think I should be stubborn with you also, you are doing this shoot, like it or not and my decision is final!" He dropped the fork that was in between his fingers on the dining table and stood. "Also, I like the script you brought, we would need the guy, I think," My Dad said and left for his room, with a stern and disappointed face.

Am I the bad guy here? What the fudge have I done? Oh, I also need to tell Louis he could get the chance he always wanted with my Dad.

My mom stood giving me the same look then followed suite behind my Dad. I watched them as they went till all I could see were their shadows, I stood there for a while, trying to comprehend what just happened, I just didn't know what to think about everything

. My eyes traveled on their own to where Mishael sat with a blank face, from what I saw it looked like he was about to enter the chair, his blank face changing into an amused look. I gave him an out-and-out face and stomped out of the house.

"Princess!" Mishael yelled from behind.

"Don't call me that" I corrected, still walking my way out of the house. "sorry...Joanna!" Mishael's jeep was the only object in sight so I hopped hard on the bonnet as soon as I got to its front. "My baby!" Mishael emitted referring to his Jeep and running in slow motion towards me... not literally. Amateur... I think I need a swim. I can't believe I'm doing this but  "Get your butt here Arrogant, we are going for a swim, I'd need your jeep or car or whatever this is, else you want me to drive, you can stay" I shrugged and jumped on the car's seat.

"Have some sense of manners young lady, she's a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8. This baby can go anywhere, can do anything, she can-"

"Fly?" I countered, almost falling off from the side of the Jeep.

Why are everything in slow motion and spinning...? I don't even know how to swim.... was the last thing I thought before everything went blank.

My thoughts... I was all alone, on top, floating in the middle of this water, it felt so peaceful, so great, I didn't have to think about anything or anyone. There's this part of me that wanted to push myself further in it, to be peaceful, to drown in it, but is scared and there's this other hopeful part of me, that's waiting for that one hand to show up and drag me up. Still no hand.

"Joanna? Princess? Anny? Where's the doctor? he should be here now" I heard voices as I blinked my eyes open to see my family all surrounded. "Thank God, Joanna, you are awake" Mishael was the first to pull me into a hug, more like break my bones, "Gosh, you are a crusher, Arrogant," I said pulling out of his arms and into another- Bossy. "I'm sorry if it was too much pressure, I promise if you don't want to do it, then we wouldn't?" My Dad released me from his arms and looked at me, scared and concerned.

"Uhh- what happened, Dad?" My head was still spinning, I was still weak, I laid down on the couch. "You fainted all of a sudden and fell from the Jeep, but I managed to catch you just in time" 

"Yeah now I have two heroes," I said remembering the kiss scene with Louis. I let out a sigh, "at least I don't have any broken bones, Dad...." I paused and heaved, "You don't need to call it off, I'd do the shoot, I guess you're right, I've had enough breaks," I said slowly, trying not to choke on my own words. Within me, I need as many breaks I could get, As much as I want to come out of this box I've put myself in, I also like it here. But I would do anything to make my Dad happy.

"Sure, Princess? You don't have to force yourself if you don't want to, we can-"

"No Dad, I'm sure," I gave a reassuring smile, "I should go to Louis' and give him the good news," I said getting up to go.

"Where do you think you are going to, the Doctor is on His way, we don't know what is wrong with you baby," My mom said, "You are going nowhere, you can give him a call or go when you are perfectly fine, that's what phones are for right?"

"Mom!" I rolled my eyes as bossy and arrogant chuckled, "yeah right, but I don't want to stay here, I'm bored, I'm perfectly fine, really, I'm okay, I just felt a little dizzy, probably because I didn't eat enough, see! I'm fine" I stretched myself to show them I'm perfectly fine, although I feel weak, I have to be strong, to make them feel less worried. I sat up from the couch, "See! Fine, now call the Doctor to turn back, I hate doctors" Mishael laughed, I kinda expected that I rolled my eyes for the second time.

"I'm not believing that crap, you are staying in bed until we have confirmed you are fine, okay"

"Dad, language" For the third time I rolled my eyes as well as he did "What about my swim, I still have to swim and also meet cherry, I think"

"What swim, baby, yeah, she isn't okay, we need to take her to the bed. Princess, you don't know how to swim remember and you are scared of pools" My mom stated what I had forgotten, I was too angry to remember.

"Wait! what? She doesn't know how to swim? She could have drowned herself if she made it there? Fuck, Joanna, are you trying to commit suicide, I'm just getting to know you, you can't just leave like-" Mishael exclaimed and held be softly by my right hand.

"No no, I'm not trying to kill myself, I was just too angry to remember those details, I would have stopped myself though, I promise, I just-" I tried standing and I went blank again.