07 | なな

february 20XX8/12 Convenience Store, Seoul

february 20XX
8/12 Convenience Store, Seoul.
3:27 am

"Someone's watching us." with my sudden words, all of them sat properly, johnny and taeyong grasping on to their masks.

I was again given the chance to see the point of view of someone who seemed to be eavesdropping at our conversation. He sure looked familiar, his outfit and his built, i can't just properly see his identity by using his own pov!

"3 o'clock." I whispered, tapping my watch with my index finger. "He's right by the beverages section, don't look at him, freaking him out will make it harder to catch him."

The nodded nervously, "I'll talk to him." I stood up casually, making everything look natural so he won't notice that we already know that someone's been watching us.

I went the other way, to the noodles section,
he would freak out if he saw me approaching his direction, it's better to corner him in that place.

Now, I see him, he's still hiding behind the beverages that surrounds him.

"Excuse me?" I smiled, I saw him flinch a little. His back was facing me so I couldn't still say who he was.

He slowly turned around.

"Mark?" he faced me with a shocked expression, "why are you here?"

"Noona, why are you here?" his voice was trembling, passing the question back to me. He gulped as he waited for me to answer.

"I was chilling here with Jiwoo-"

"-and with the irregulars? did you planned this to happen? for our headquarters to be bombed?" he cut off my statement, I can't fool him, mark isn't stupid and I know that, how silly of me to try covering up the obvious mistake.

"No- I mean, Mark, it's not what you think!"

"You can't fool me, I know that the one you're talking to is the leader of irregulars and my cousin, Johnny." he was so sure with his statements, I can't just think of a persuasive reason to let this issue slide!

"Mark." a voice came from behind me. "Please don't tell this to Jaehyun, it's an order from your older brother."

"Hyung," mark faced him, "you've already abandoned me because of this chasing the throne bullshits, and now you're giving me orders?" he paused and closed his eyes to calm himself, "stop manipulating me like what you do to your stupid followers! i'm not just a somebody! we're blood related!"

"Ever since I was under the regulars' care, jaehyun hyung's the one I already consider as my older brother." his cold eyes pierced the older, then left us, dashing out of the convenience store.

I took a quick gaze at taeyong who seemed to be frozen by his younger brother's words.

Weird. His eye color was supposed to be a bright purple. But it looked like a faded purple to me now.

"Hey."

"Go back to your headquarters now, i'm sure he won't report this to Jaehyun, he was just startled with what he saw, and I know that the reason why he acted like that is because he saw me. This is the first time we saw each other again, after like 5 months." he confessed, I can clearly see the obvious large mood drop. The crack and confident taeyong was suddenly gone.

february 20XX
REGULAR'S HEADQUARTERS
4:01 am

We stayed at the main building of the regulars since the pandora's building was under construction due to the bomb incident caused by the ditzy duo.

"Jeon Jiwoo, Go Haejin please proceed to Jung Jaehyun's office."

"and this is where our fate ends." Jiwoo nervously stated, her eye color changing quite strangely, it was a mix of yellow and purple.

"Jiwoo, try to calm down for a second." I held her cold-almost freezing hand.

The eye color. It tells what someone feels? Jiwoo was nervous, and you can see it with her eyes! then if that's the case then, it would be the same for taeyong earlier.

If he's feeling okay, it shows a bright purple, if he's feeling sad or devastated, a faded purple, i guess?

While for us who possess both of the traits- Regular Irregular, I guess- if we feel nervous, the colors of our eye mix?

I guess I need to take it down on my notebook that contains all of the regulars & irregulars characteristics.

We anxiously made our way to Jaehyun's office, is this really the end for us?

I knocked twice before opening the door.

I don't easily get edgy, but seeing mark standing beside jaehyun who's sharply gazing us, my knees began to tremble.

"Where were you both during the assembly?"