02 | に

february 20XXPANDORA's Training Center, Team Leader's Office 12:15 AM

february 20XX
PANDORA's Training Center, Team Leader's Office
12:15 AM

"I'm asking a permission to leave the base, timjang-nim." I spoke, trying my best not to cry infront of Jaehyun who's currently wearing his pajamas, he looked like he was ready to sleep.

"Reason?"

"Family issues, timjang-nim."

"May I know the exact reason, Ms. Go?" He asked, I tried to avoid the eye contact so he won't notice my tears that are waiting to escape.

"I-I think m-my mom's in trouble and I need to see her." I stuttered, trying to sound calm as possible. "Do you need a group of people from attack team to come with you there? I'll talk to th—"

"No, thank you. I can deal it by myself." He stopped for a while and he nodded, "go ahead then."

"Thank you again." I bowed and turned my back. I left the room and ran hurriedly. As I ran through the hallway, I bumped onto someone.

"Oh, noona, i'm sorry!" I stood up and faced Mark, the one I bumped into.

"It's fine, by the way, I remembered, Mark, I need your help."

"Hmm? what is it?" he yawned, he is also wearing his pajamas, he looked like he just woke up to get some milk in the fridge. "I need you to track the location of this phone number."

He nodded and led me all the way to their base. "This is an easy one, may I see the phone number?" I gave him my phone and he connected it to his laptop. He kept yawning as he scan his laptop and type some things on it.

It only took 5 minutes to get it done, "Yongji Dormitory in Gangnam is the location, noona. Isn't this already an abandoned place?"

"I heard it is, but anyway thank you, mark, I need to go." I bid him a goodbye and sprinted out of their base.

I ran all the way to the parking where our vehicles are located. I grabbed my car keys and pressed the unlock button, I heard the familiar clicking sound of my car, I hopped inside my Veneno Roadster and drove fastly to Gangnam.

february 20XX
Yonji Dormitory, Gangnam.
12:45 am

"Mom? Mom where are you?" I entered the unfamiliar place, stepping slowly and carefully on the crashed glasses and rocks.

This place looked like a great setting for a horror movie.

"Hello?" I called out and no one answered. Where the fuck is my mother?

"He–" before I can even finish my statement, I felt my eyes turned purple and it gave me a quick sight of an arrow about to pierce on my back, I quickly dodged it and became alert.

I looked at the arrow pierced slightly on the wall, I nervously gulped and looked at the possible area where it came. I noticed a vent  with a large grills at the top area. I was about to walk towards it and check it when I heard a glass shattered.

I quickly looked back and saw someone broke the glass window and jumped out of it. It was a tall guy with a blonde hair, he was wearing a bandana and a yellow flannel. I jumped a bit since it surprised me.

He was looking down when he jumped. As he kneeled on the ground, facing down, his head slowly moved upwards, facing me.

His eyes glowed purple as it met mine. I stepped back slowly, he stared at me and smirked, he knew I was an R-I. He's an irregular.