"Paul..." John spoke under his breath.

"What is it, John?" I replied in a playful tone.

"What's on yer mind now-a-days?" He asked, seemingly out of nowhere. My expression turned from happy and flirty to quite confused.

You, John. Yer all that's on my mind. I only ever dream abou' seein' ye again. - ...Is what I wanted to say. Ofcourse, I didn't, though.

"Hm... That's a pretty odd question, innit?"

"I guess. I mean, I haven't seen ye in years, ye know?" John laughed. "I feel I've got a right to know how my boy's been."

"Thing's have been great for me... Honestly, all I'm worried abou' is how John is doing." I admitted.

"Oh, ...John Lennon? Who really cares abou' that ol' bloke, anymore?" John scoffed, continuing to walk across the living room.

"...Ye can't be serious, right?" I asked in nearly a condescending tone.

John raised his brows and poked his tongue through his cheek. "Ah, don't give me that. Don't make me admit it! No, ...No one cares abou' me anymore, Paul. ...I fell off, ye know?"

"No way! John, people are jus waitin' for ye to get back into the studio! Yer an ex-Beatle for Christ's sake! Everyone loves ye."

"Yer a laugh." John replied quietly.

He then walked over to his record player. He had left an old vinyl on there from earlier today, it was by The Everly Brothers. John and I would listen to them every now and then when we were just teens. We even covered a few of their songs, back then.

He moved the tiny needle over to initiate the beginning of the album. The record started with a scratch but the sound slowly evolved into a familiar melody, singing sweetly through the speakers.

I approached the boy and fixed up the collar of his sweater, making it straighter than it was before.

I gulped a little and looked up into that boy's eyes. Sorrow was pooling around in them. Hopelessness washed over the irises. I felt sorry. I felt sorry that I had left someone so dear to me when he needed me most. Even if this man spewed nasty things out his gob every chance he got, he can't help it! I know John... And I know he bloody needs me!

Instead of kissing the man, I simply wrapped my arms around him and pulled him in towards my chest. I could've sworn I heard a soft weep, but John would never let me see him cry.

John pulled away from our embrace very quickly and patted me on my back, "...Come on." He spoke softly into my ear, sending chills down my spine and making the hairs on my neck stand up.

The boy then strolled into his room. I only stood still.

"Ye comin' or what?" John chuckled through the doorway.

So... I followed him. My feet only wanted to rush into that room and slam the door shut, locking it behind me, but my conscience held me back. I knew better than this, surely.

"John... this is Yoko's room, too... Doesn't it hold quite a significance?" I asked John, gently shutting the door behind me as I finally entered the room with him.

"Paul... it's really quite alright. No need to feel so shy." John walked around the bed and kissed my cheek. "I jus want ye... to lie here next to me for a little while. I don't care..."

Now that... that I didn't expect to hear. Not that I'm complaining or anything, I'm just shocked.

John then wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me in close. His small, quick pecks upon my upper cheek eventually traveled down the side of my jaw until he reached my neck. God, I feel as though I could melt against his lips. His kisses soon grew longer and more passionate as he moved passed my collar bone.