Gonna love me?

Breakfast was awkward considering it was just me and his parents at first.
He probably took my advice and jerked off.

Guys are weird.

"So Evangeline, what do your parents think about Landon?" I let out a light sigh.

"My parents died when I was twelve." There was a sharp intake of break by both Paul and Susan.

"Jeez. I'm so sorry kid." Paul said.

"It's okay. I'm getting used it. One step at a time."  I said giving them a right grin.
Landon came downstairs.

"Good morning beautiful." He said kissing my forehead.

"Landon sweetie you look flushed are you okay?" I asked putting my hand to his forehead. "And you're hot too." I said with a smirk. He scowled.

"Yeah. I'm fine." He said taking my hand in his.

"So, youngsters. What are your plans?"

"I have to get her a dress for the banquet today."

"Hm. Okay. Well when are you guys going?"

"Actually right now." Landon said pulling me up with him and dragging me along. "See ya later mom and dad."

"Have fun honey." He mom called out.

"So, I know what boutique I'm going to take you to. You're going to look absolutely gorgeous."

"Um. Thanks?" I said in question. Landon was weird. But I still liked him. I guess.

"So what happened this morning-"

"We don't talk about it."

"Why not? You were being vulnerable." He said in an 'aww' voice

"I let my guard down for two seconds." I corrected.

"You know I like you better when you don't have the stick lodged up your ass."

"And I like you better when you're not being an ass."

"So how about this. I stop being an ass and you get the stick out of your ass. Deal?"

"You're honestly ridiculous Landon. I don't see how any of the girls put up with you."

"They don't get to see this side of me. Only you little Lina. So just say yes."

"This is the last deal I'm making with you."

"Uh sure. If that's what you want to believe." He said and he pulled up to the mall. He paid for valet parking.
Fancy.

We walked in together and he led me around the mall showing me different shops.

"Well well well. Look who it is. Landon the play boy."

"Ah, Ricky. It's been a while brotha." They dapped each other up.

"So who do you have on your arm today?" I scoffed.

"Nah. It's not like that. This is Evangeline."

"Well hello Evangeline." He took my hand and was attempting to kiss it but I pulled it from him. "Yikes. Feisty." I rolled my eyes suddenly becoming engrossed with something on my phone. "How long have you had this one?" A hand was wrapped around my waist as I got pulled into Landon.

"This one has a name and you obviously know it. Treat her with respect." Landon said I raised and eyebrow and smirked connecting eyes with poor ole Rickey who looked shocked.

"I'm sorry dawg. I'll- I'll catch up to you later." He said before walking away quickly.

"Wow. You're just surrounded by assholes" I muttered.

"Did you say something Love?"

"Nope. Nothing at all."

"And that brings us to our first store." I walked into the nice store.

"Hm. Seems expensive."

"Well expensive is my middle name." He said. "Now go try on a couple of dresses for me Love." I rolled my eyes as he smirked but did it anyways.

I picked out a red dress and went into the fitting room to try it on. I looks at myself in the mirror and it fit snuggly, and contained a v neckline and exposing back. With a slit down the left leg. I walked out and saw some girl bothering Landon but Landon wasn't paying attention to her.
Unusual.

"Hey babe. You like it?" I asked. The girl looked up at me and sneered. Landon got up suddenly shoving a hand in her face pushing her back causing her to fall. I chuckled and he walked closer to me.
He got pretty darn close.

"Damn Lina. You look delicious." I rolled my eyes and turned to the mirror and I looked at myself with a tilted head.

I was beautiful, no doubt.

"Yep. This is the one." I said.