Rain

Landon

"Ashley get out." I said sitting on my bed.

"My name is Amanda."
Like I give a fuck.
She walked out and I laid back on my bed.
She should be back by now.
My phone rang I pulled it out answering it immediately

"Hey Landon. How are you?"

"Mom. I need help." And with that I explained everything to her.
The deal between us and what I did afterwards.

"Wow. You're an asshole." My mom said releasing a deep breath.

"Thanks mom. I know that. But now she won't come back. I don't know where she is. I messed up a lot mom." I said. My voice started cracking.
I was breaking down.

"I'll call her. You break her heart again and I'll break your dick." She threatened.

"Thanks mom."

"You're welcome." She hung up and I got ready to go find the love of my life.

Evangeline

My phone rang and I answered it.

"Hey honey how are you?"

"I'm good thank you for asking." I said with a strong voice.

"Landon told me about the deal."

"Oh, well I guess that's out now."

"Yeah. It's okay. So what are you doing?"

"I'm just visiting my parents." I said.

"Okay, hey look I have a call coming in. I'll talk to you later okay." She hung up. I looked at the ground again.

"I'm better now. I think I can do this. Thanks mom and dad. I'm doing this for you." I said. I got up and turned around.

Landon stood there.

"Evangeline."

"Please don't talk to me." I gritted.

"But Lina, I love you." My eyes shot up to his.
He had been crying. He wrapped me in a hug and I broke down again.
He started crying again.

"I'm so sorry Lina. I made a mistake. Please forgive me. I thought that I wouldn't catch feelings, I thought all the girls would fill the void. But I only want you." He said.

"I missed you so much. I'm sorry. I was lying when I told you I didn't want you." I admitted. A great pressure fell off me.

"You're getting cold Lina. Let's go back." I agreed with him.

We got in the warm car and I wiped the tears from my eyes.
Everything seemed fine now.

"Can I show you something?" He asked.

"Um. Sure." He grabbed my hand and held it in his as he drove. We ended up at an apartment complex.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Sssh. Let me surprise you Love."

He took my into the complex and led me into a furnished apartment.

"What is this?"
He was down on one knee holding a key.

"Will you be my roommate?" I laughed.

"Yes?" I said.

"Good. Cause I paid too much for this apartment." He said. I walked around. "How about you go take a shower and I will make us something to eat." I nodded. I went into the bedroom and found a pair of his boxers and a shirt. I wouldn't have a bra on but I think he would live.
I took a toasty shower and washed all the dirt out of my skin. I put on the clothes and walked into the living room which was connected to the kitchen.

"I have some pasta. You want-" he looked up at me. I covered my chest with my arms.

"Yeah. I would like some please."

"Right." He made me a bowl and added some garlic bread to my plate. We sat on the sofa and he covered me with a blanket.
With that he just stared at me.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine." He said. "I just want to say I'm really sorry, I didn't mean anything. I know I can't unfuck the girls I saw, but I do want to start a relationship with you." I nodded and continued eating.
When I was done he took the bowl from me and put it in the sink.

"I'm a little tired." I said. A hidden smirk appeared on my face. I went into the bedroom. And Landon joined me.

"Wanna cuddle?" I asked him.

"Of course Lina." Once again. I was pulled into him. My butt against his groin.
I moved my hips around. "Lina." He warned.

"Is there a problem?" I asked with an innocent voice.

"No. Let's just sleep." He sighed.

"Okay. I just need to get comfortable." I said moving my hips around again.
He let out a grunt.

"Don't start anything you can't finish Love."

"It's dark outside-" in an instant he was hovering over me. "I'm under you as you viciously pound into me." I said with a gleam in my eye.

~*~
The end

(Unless y'all want a sequel)