Day 2.

Alan's POV

"Hey Vee," I called as I dropped my shovel and picking up a ball of snow. The snow was coming down faster than we were moving anyway. He looked up at me, snow all over him even though we were both bundled up. 

"Yeah babe?" He said stopping for a moment to look at me.

I smirked at him, "Think fast," I said before throwing the snowball at him and hitting him right in the face.

"What the fuck!" He shouted.

"I told you to think fast!"

"I didn't think you were going to throw a snowball at me!" He shouted before he ran over and tackled me into the snow.

I let out a scream as I fell in the large pile of snow with him above me, "Vic!" 

"Alan!" He yelled back, taking handfuls of snow and dumping it on my head.

"That's mean! I was trying to be playful and cute!" I shouted pushing him off of me.

"You threw snow at my face, that's not playful or cute, Ashby."

I rolled my eyes before I threw more snow at him.

"You're rude," he informed me.

"I know you loser."

"Why am I with you?"

"I don't know."

Vic let out a sigh and fell into the snow. "I should leave."

"No, that's dumb."

"You're being mean. I need to save myself from that kind of abuse."

"Abuse? Did you mean your shitty ex because I'm far from being like that dipshit."

"You abuse me," Vic said dramatically.

"I do not!"

"You made me get snow down my coat. I need a hot bath now."

"Better go take one then."

"Come with me."

"But I abuse you."

"Come on," he said, rolling his eyes.

I looked at him before getting on top of him as the snow fell on top of us. "I love you," I said leaning down and giving him a deep kiss before pulling away and pressing a kiss to his neck. "I should leave a hickey here."

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to," I told him before I began softly sucking and nipping at his skin.

"Last time you left a hickey it was huge and the guys at work didn't leave me alone about it for months."

"It's not my fault you're irresistible besides you just gotta tell people you got a hottie at home."

"I usually do."

"Exactly," I said before I got back to work on it. Vic let out a groan underneath me and put his hands on my hips. "I'm cold."

"Really? Should I warm you up?" He asked "Like with the hot bath I initially wanted?"

"I would love that," I said. "But you have to carry me."."

"I can do that."

I grinned and looped my arms around his neck and kissed the large hickey on his neck.

"It looks good," I said as we got up and he carried me inside.

"Thanks," He said sarcastically.